Daily Baseball 2013

This change up...

Strasburg-Votto-changeup.gif

As good as Fernandez has been pitching, he's got one of the ugliest swings I've seen
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Mike Redmond with the unconventional decision to bring the infield in bottom 9 with a one run lead winning run on second...cost em.

Crawford has put Boston behind him and been a ridiculously tough out this year
Posted via VolNation Mobile

It's crazy to watch how three years ago Ubaldo could throw 96 on a regular basis and now struggles to touch 90 when he hasn't even had any reported arm problems.

It's crazy to watch how three years ago Ubaldo could throw 96 on a regular basis and now struggles to touch 90 when he hasn't even had any reported arm problems.

Someone on twitter just mentioned that mlb's pitchfx on game day is confusing some of his fastballs with change ups. literally.

Someone on twitter just mentioned that mlb's pitchfx on game day is confusing some of his fastballs with change ups. literally.

That's the crazy thing. I've been watching him. His change up still goes 87-88. It's more like a splitter actually.

Just twitter, mostly. I dunno how to make them at all from the feed I watch or I would try to myself.

It can't be too too hard because I read about a bad call and two minutes later a gif popped up. I need a crash course in it.

I feel like underscore knows.

It can't be too too hard because I read about a bad call and two minutes later a gif popped up. I need a crash course in it.

I feel like underscore knows.

It' is crazy how quickly they show up. You're right, the process must be pretty simple.

Todd Helton just stuck out with a runner on in the ninth with his team down two. It was another terrible call; the pitch never came anywhere near the plate.

Wish I knew how to post those gifs like 005. :)

VN Store

Back