Daily Baseball 2013

I agree that it had run its course. But just seems like it went over board after the exit.

Posey is getting the day off tonight. Lincecum wants his catcher playing. I guess two time Cy-Young winners can do that.

I like Marte a lot.

The Yankees are currently scoring all the runs. And Arroyo is no hitting St Louis.

Yeah, I like him to still not sold on him at the leadoff spot though, would prefer to see him batting second.

Surely the best organization in baseball according to Beef wont be swept

Whoever wrote the advice piece at the bottom of this screenshot, I'd just like to give them a tip of the cap for the sarcasm, it's appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-04-09-22-01-44.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-04-09-22-01-44.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1
He just bothers me. Loses focus and mechanics a lot. You can tell from watching him which pitches he really realizes he needs to focus on, and the others are nonchalant. It's part just command and who he is but he can be better than he is.

Might have to drop him but idk who for.

Smh is right. 31 pitch inning 16 strikes 15 balls, two 4 pitch walks, a 2 rbi double, and a 2 run homer. Awful way to start a game, especially seeing as the pen is already a bit thin after having to go 6 yesterday after Wandy's injury.

SN: Last night showed Justin Wilson is legit though

Yep, that is who is listed as the probables

Seriously Mcdonald, how the f do you have 3 4 pitch walks in 2 innings

I dunno if anyone else has mlb.TV but the new way they set up in game highlights is a ****ing disaster. God it's annoying.

It really is. You'd thing with all the resources MLB has they could make a much better interface

Anyone have an opinion on Eric Hosmer. Was offered him in a trade today and I'm trying to talk myself into it...

VN Store

Back