Daily Baseball 2013

"Our" field?

We don't really need a field per say because there won't be much contact taking place so a field will matter not.

david-robinson.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I always wonder about the great LLWS kids and like to see where they end up. The one kid that ended up at Tennessee and played with Alvey a good while ago were absolute ballers.

Dalton Carriker is going to play at... Wallace State?

Colby Rasmus was the truth in the LLWS. Tim Corbin was sitting with Brock's parents at the tournament last summer and the kids balls had just dropped.

Ill use a wooden bat so that there'll at least be some hope that we can find the ball when it lands. That way I can autograph it for you

Speaking of the Sandlot, for it's 20th anniversary it was supposed to be doing a special tour through different cities or something. I was pretty close to buying the Blu-Ray 20th anniversary edition. Easily one of my childhood classics.

Speaking of the Sandlot, for it's 20th anniversary it was supposed to be doing a special tour through different cities or something. I was pretty close to buying the Blu-Ray 20th anniversary edition. Easily one of my childhood classics.

I think you meant, A League of Their Own.

:whistling:

VN Store

Back