Daily Baseball 2013

Pretty sure greinke was the one who handled things correctly, and if anything, under reacted

Hit the guy on the hip. That's how it should be done. NEVER throw at a guy's head. Kennedy should be suspended for awhile. I liked his hard slide at 2nd to break up that DP. Hard nose BB.

Hit the guy on the hip. That's how it should be done. NEVER throw at a guy's head. Kennedy should be suspended for awhile. I liked his hard slide at 2nd to break up that DP. Hard nose BB.

He went to the head twice. The way he walked off after he hit greinke made it 100% obvious it was intentional. And he got out of the way without having to face the music. Total bush league all the way around on Kennedy's part.

I agree throwing at the head is ridiculous and bush league. However, Greinke needs to realize he's no longer in the AL, him hitting guys puts him at fair risk of being hit as well while batting.

I agree throwing at the head is ridiculous and bush league. However, Greinke needs to realize he's no longer in the AL, him hitting guys puts him at fair risk of being hit as well while batting.

But, as TBrown said, he underreacted if anything.

It went Kennedy-Puig's face (may have been accidental), Greinke-Montero's back, no biggie, Kennedy-Greinke's head, intentional.

First of all, greinke chose to be in the NL because he wanted to hit. Second, you don't throw at pitchers. Third, greinke hit montero because puig got one in the face. Greinke didn't start this. There's no "fair risk" of him being hit. Fourth, you don't go to the head twice. And finally, Kennedy walked off the field like a punk *****. And if I had to guess, all this took place without him stepping into the batters box.

First of all, greinke chose to be in the NL because he wanted to hit. Second, you don't throw at pitchers. Third, greinke hit montero because puig got one in the face. Greinke didn't start this. There's no "fair risk" of him being hit. Fourth, you don't go to the head twice. And finally, Kennedy walked off the field like a punk *****. And if I had to guess, all this took place without him stepping into the batters box.

To me a pitcher is fair risk. If a pitcher is able to throw at somebody, then said pitcher is fair game to be thrown at as well.

To me a pitcher is fair risk. If a pitcher is able to throw at somebody, then said pitcher is fair game to be thrown at as well.

If we're talking "fair game" then Paul goldschmidt might want to watch his dome. Except greinke went to montero's back. This isn't news to Ian Kennedy. I'm assuming he's played baseball the majority of his life. Way out of line.

Kennedy could have ended two promising careers last night. No place for that.

BTW, BB fights are a joke. "Quick, someone hold me back".

idk who #15 on the Diamondbacks roster is (if i was seeing that # correctly), but he got twerked on a little bit up against the fence at about the 2 minute mark

VN Store

Back