Daily Baseball 2013

No way Kennedy hits two batters in the same game in the head area on accident. 15-20 game (3-4 starts) suspension is warranted, IMO.

Last edited:
Also, one of the Dodgers was throwing some body blows on #15 of the Diamondbacks. Not sure who the Dodger was, he had a jacket on. Belisario, I believe it was. Big suspension coming for him too.

Apparently greinke hit Cody Ross in the 5th, which may change the narrative a little depending on your point of view, but Ian Kennedy can still get the ban hammer for all I care

Apparently greinke hit Cody Ross in the 5th, which may change the narrative a little depending on your point of view, but Ian Kennedy can still get the ban hammer for all I care

I got no problem with bean ball. But Kennedy crossed the line, IMO. Keep it below the shoulder.

Watched the clip again...... Kennedy's body language after hitting Puig appeared to be accidental. Definitely, not the case when he hit Greinke.

I got no problem with bean ball. But Kennedy crossed the line, IMO. Keep it below the shoulder.

Agreed. I've stated my opinion, but in summation, to the head twice is ridiculous and the way he walked off literally as the ball was hitting greinke pushed me over the edge. I'd bean him every game forever if I were LA

Watched the clip again...... Kennedy's body language after hitting Puig appeared to be accidental. Definitely, not the case when he hit Greinke.

Even if you're willing to chalk puig up to being an accident, you have to know someone on your side is getting hit. You can't retaliate deserved retaliation.

I agree. I don't think he was throwing at Puig's head, but you can't come back later in a game like that, hit the opposing pitcher in/near the head, and expect to get the benefit of the doubt.

Agreed. I've stated my opinion, but in summation, to the head twice is ridiculous and the way he walked off literally as the ball was hitting greinke pushed me over the edge. I'd bean him every game forever if I were LA

Hilarious that he just walked off the field as soon as he hit him. Chicken s***.

Pitchers don't throw at pitchers for this reason alone.

True. But I've always thought that was BS. I know it's an unwritten rule but I never liked it. I always thought if the pitchers we're plunked more then there'd be less HBP all together. Just my opinion.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Miguel Tejada is hitting .333 in 51 at bats, with 2 HRs and 8 RBIs. Moustakas, on the other hand, is hitting .184 in 185 at bats, with 4 HRs and 12 RBIs.

Tejada came in to pinch-hit today, and ended the day going 2-2 and scoring the winning run. As a Royals fan, it is a daily ass chapping to see Moustakas taking the field at 3B instead of Tejada.

Mous needs time in Omaha. And, if Tejada can produce, then just keep Mous in Omaha until next year.

VN Store

Back