Daily Baseball 2013

Everth Cabrera has 30 SB in 66 games. If Baseball suspends him for 100 games, he may still lead the year in SB.

Well, I guess every pirates pitcher is making the decision to get hurt. Burnett to the 15 day dl. Time for Taillon, not really but at this point he might actually be one of the better options

Well, I guess every pirates pitcher is making the decision to get hurt. Burnett to the 15 day dl. Time for Taillon, not really but at this point he might actually be one of the better options

Big series coming up. Not sure if Cueto will be ready by then.

Is it just me or have there been a ton of absurdly long extra inning games lately?

Good call on this.

@MLBStatoftheDay: There have now been 14 games this season that have lasted at least 14 innings, and 4 games that have lasted at least 18 innings.

Gotta tip my cap to Jeff Locke. Tomorrow will be the 13th starting pitcher the Pirates have gone through since spring training and with both Wandy and Burnett out somebody needed to step up and he comes in and throws 7 innings of 2 hit ball with 0 ER, 1 walk, and 5ks.

Scotty and all the Braves fans are exactly right. It's the middle of June and the top 3 teams in the NL Central would be in 1st in either the NL east or the NL west... proof positive the central is very weak...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
BTW the 2nd place team in the NL Central has the 2nd best record in ALLMLB!!! Yes Scotty, the central is weak...

Its funny how just last week all this talk went silent... Haha ooh let's wait till we beat up on the cubs and Brewers then talk abouf the other divisions.NL Central will always be our friend.

Last edited:
Its funny how just last week all this talk went silent... Haha ooh let's wait till we beat up on the cubs and Brewers then talk abouf the other divisions.NL Central will always be our friend.

Like I said... It's middle of June and the Central is has 3 teams that would lead the other divions and 2 teams that would lead all of MLB. So to all of you "experts" who started the season off calling the Central weak... not weak yet.

For the sake of argument........

Central

St. Louis 43-24
Reds 41-27
Pirates 40-24
Cubs 27-38
Brewers 27-39

East

Braves 39-28
Nats 33-33
Phillies 33-35