Daily Baseball 2013

Los Angeles' Yasiel Puig is the first player in MLB history with at least 34 hits and 7 HR in his first 20 career games.

Remember when most people in this forum laughed at my comment that the Pirates would be leading the East?

Turns out they were right. I should have said all of Baseball.

What's funny is that they play in the VERY weak NL Central.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Arod to begin to a rehab assignment tomorrow.

"Supposedly" his goal is to go to rehab and then claim/prove that he's "physically unable to perform" due to his hip injury, collect the entire remaining balance of his contract, then slink away into the night before the Biogenesis probe results in his suspension.

What a P.O.S.

"Supposedly" his goal is to go to rehab and then claim/prove that he's "physically unable to perform" due to his hip injury, collect the entire remaining balance of his contract, then slink away into the night before the Biogenesis probe results in his suspension.

What a P.O.S.

Hadn't seen that. Ridiculous if true.

Pretty amusing that you guys believe that ha

That works out in the best interest of both parties actually. Yankees would get to cash insurance checks.

However, I imagine a quarter billion dollar insurance fraud wouldn't be so out in the open.

Pretty amusing that you guys believe that ha

That works out in the best interest of both parties actually. Yankees would get to cash insurance checks.

However, I imagine a quarter billion dollar insurance fraud wouldn't be so out in the open.

It is likely that the Yankees could get insurance to pay a large portion of his remaining salary, but it's not a certainty. What is certain is if he were to be suspended, the Yankees would have grounds to void the remainder of his contract and owe him no more money.

Arod is going to get his. The yanks would prefer him being unable to play so the insurance pays.

is there language in the contract regarding this or something?

I don't know, but that's been the talk since spring training, that if Rodriguez were to be suspended again the Yankees would attempt to void the remainder of his contract. If there isn't a clause in his contract that would allow them to void based on positive PED test, then they're probably looking at an uphill battle.

He's still a P.O.S. either way.

VN Store

Back