Daily Baseball 2013

Don't know how much I agree with most of that, but that seems to be the widespread opinion.

Don't know how much I agree with most of that, but that seems to be the widespread opinion.

Have you read this?

the-many-lives-of-alex-rodriguez.jpg

Doesn't paint a very flattering picture of him.

Yanks should have to pay every damn penny. Afterall, they agreed to. Of course they knew he was taking needles to the buttcheek like many of the players at the time but it didn't stop them. Yanks fans have every right to hate the guy too and my God do they ever. Cashman needs to grow up though and stop acting so unprofessional and biased in the public eye.

Reactions: 3 people
Yanks should have to pay every damn penny. Afterall, they agreed to. Of course they knew he was taking needles to the buttcheek like many of the players at the time but it didn't stop them. Yanks fans have every right to hate the guy too and my God do they ever. Cashman needs to grow up though and stop acting so unprofessional and biased in the public eye.

They didn't seem to want to void the contract for steroids when he was winning AL MVPs

Reactions: 1 person
Shrewd fantasy GM alert: Benched Homer Bailey tonight to save innings because I'm doing well in pitching categories #fail

I don't know if you mean in this specific instance, or everything he's ever said, but it's both.

Beef agreeing with paps is icing on a delicious cake.

And you not agreeing with me makes me realize even more how right I am.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

it's not a lifetime achievement award. it's a random fun game in july.

No it's not a lifetime award. But I don't think he's played enough games to warrant the spot.
He maybe the next coming for all we know. But he also maybe one of MANY who wind up being a short time phenom who joins thousands of others in the junk pile of baseball history. Only time will tell.

He's probably been good enough to warrant the spot.

He's been great. I just don't think he's been great long enough this season to warrant it. I'm not questioning his talent. I just think he needs more games to get the spot.

The all star game is about putting the most exciting players against each other on the same field, if Puig doesn't fit that bill then who the hell does, #VOTEPUIG !!!

The all star game is about putting the most exciting players against each other on the same field, if Puig doesn't fit that bill then who the hell does, #VOTEPUIG !!!

A player should have to play more than half the season to make the All Star game IMO. And Puig hasn't even played half!

A player should have to play more than half the season to make the All Star game IMO. And Puig hasn't even played half!

How can one play more than half the season during the first half of the season?

#DeepThoughtsByBeef

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back