Daily Baseball 2013

David price has 3 complete games in his last 4 outings and has not hit 100 pitches in any of them.

per Tim Britton's twitter

Dustin Pedroia's reported 7-year/$100 million contract extension is the largest contract (total money) for a second baseman in MLB history.

(Until Cano gets his deal)

Hey dumbass, don't act like the NL Central hasn't had a zillion perennial punching bags over the last several decades.

Dude, I love ya Scotty but we're not acting like that. We've never uttered anything about it actually. The only time it's mentioned is when y'all bring it up.

True Story.

:good!:

eh. pretty safe to say beef brought it up with that post? but idc. nl central is wack

This entire thing was pointed out how the "experts" picked the Central was the weakest. I laughed at them and good old Scotty couldn't help himself.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

eh. pretty safe to say beef brought it up with that post? but idc. nl central is wack

Clearly it was a general statement.

And come on, don't just fall in line behind the others with the NL Central hate. Try being a Chief every once in a while instead of being a Indian.

Clearly it was a general statement.

And come on, don't just fall in line behind the others with the NL Central hate. Try being a Chief every once in a while instead of being a Indian.

i don't hate a single team from the central. No need to bring race into this, nati.

Reactions: 1 person

tumblr_mgt80zs8N31rit1pto1_400.gif

She from Cincinnati?

No offense intended Nati, but had to spend some time with work up there during your "hiatus" and there were some ugly ass women

I mean, small sample size?

But really, where did you stay and where did you go? If you were looking for it to compare to a place like HOTlanta then you were setting yourself up for disappointment.

VN Store

Back