Daily Baseball 2013

Different angle of this. Posted in another thread here I believe.

jLKq3Dp.gif

@ESPNStatsInfo: Yadier Molina said he expects to land on DL with knee sprain. Cards are 132-94 when he starts the last 2 seasons and 18-21 when he doesn't.

Trouble in paradise.

Ha, I would never have the courage to even try really. Prolly a good way to get banned for life and I'd like to think ill have the opportunity to go back again one day. Been on a Thursday and once on a Saturday. I'd love to go on a Sunday even tho watching Sunday on TV is where it's at. Would just like to experience seeing the leader walk up 18 in person one time...

Felix Hernandez pitches 7 innings of 1 run ball leaving the game with a 7-1 win and still does not get the win after the pen gives up 7 to lose 8-7

Reactions: 1 person
Yu Darvish is just stupid. Four (4) games of 14+ K's this season alone. As Stark said, that is more than Verlander, Smoltz, Halladay, Santana, Maddux or Spahn had in their entire careers. He is just clownin' at this point.

Yu Darvish is just stupid. Four (4) games of 14+ K's this season alone. As Stark said, that is more than Verlander, Smoltz, Halladay, Santana, Maddux or Spahn had in their entire careers. He is just clownin' at this point.

3 games of 14 Ks 0 BBs... in 50 starts. most all time is Randy Johnson with 7, then I think Pedro and Clemens with 6 and 5. It's stupid.

Good: Francisco Liriano is the first Pirates pitcher to win 11 of his first 15 starts in a season since Dock Ellis in 1971.

Not Good: CC Sabathia became the third Yankees pitcher since 1920 to allow at least seven runs in three consecutive games.

VN Store

Back