Dalton Knecht....

TennesseeFan07

Give me 3 more!!!
In true road games this year he has scored 24 (Wisconsin), 37 (North Carolina), 28 (MSU) and 36 (Georgia).

Moral of the story, this team was bad on the, road down the stretch last year (five straight losses) and no better this year, but Knecht kept the NC and MSU games competitive down the stretch and was the deciding factor today. College basketball road games are difficult, but a lot of the frustrations of last years team lackadaisical road energy is the same this year. Knecht has bailed Tennessee out big time.

Edit - I should add that Tennessee probably needs to win four more road games in order to win the conference, assuming they go 8-1 or hold serve in the final eight home games.

It seems like the team plays well with him and they sort of have a system going. Chemistry, scheme, and trusting your teammates is so critical. Road games are tough and a great "get ready" for tourney time. Thank you whoever recruited him to UT and thank you to Mr Knecht for get out of my chair and yell "heck yeah" plays.

In true road games this year he has scored 24 (Wisconsin), 37 (North Carolina), 28 (MSU) and 36 (Georgia).

Moral of the story, this team was bad on the, road down the stretch last year (five straight losses) and no better this year, but Knecht kept the NC and MSU games competitive down the stretch and was the deciding factor today. College basketball road games are difficult, but a lot of the frustrations of last years team lackadaisical road energy is the same this year. Knecht has bailed Tennessee out big time.

Edit - I should add that Tennessee probably needs to win four more road games in order to win the conference, assuming they go 8-1 or hold serve in the final eight home games.
UK lost at A&M. It’s harder to win on the road in SEC basketball than it is in SEC football.

I would love him on the Lakers 😎. Some NBA team is going to be getting the steal of the draft.
fully agreed. if he can go to a team with a facilitator (point guards are dead) and someone that can attack the paint (james, davis, reeves). He reminds me of a bigger JJ Reddick. Weakness 0 defense.

Reactions: VolPack22
He tied the scoring record for a visiting team at unc. Didn't hear anything about it today at GA. Must be some big numbers put up there over the years.

Is this DK’s only year with us? NBA Draft withstanding, does he have another year of eligibility?

When he hit his first shot today, I thought this is going to be a Dalton kinda day. So thankful it was. He can definitely be what we need to get an extra game or two further in the tournament.

Reactions: Gman57

Don't forget, he had 28 at Michigan State.

VN Store

Back