Daniel gray leaving?

Everyone get your shots in, like he personally owes you something.

Dude. Seriously? Did you sub to VN just to be a righteous person and to have sympathy with players? Come on dude. We all know you're a "cool guy"
I'm 98% sure everybody on here is concerned with the football team. Shut the **** up this is VN and we want UT to win championships. Of course we are going to ***** when decent players transfer. Get that self righteous you shouldn't bash a player bc he is transferring **** out of here.
Sucks to see him leave. **** happens I guess

Dude. Seriously? Did you sub to VN just to be a righteous person and to have sympathy with players? Come on dude. We all know you're a "cool guy"
I'm 98% sure everybody on here is concerned with the football team. Shut the **** up this is VN and we want UT to win championships. Of course we are going to ***** when decent players transfer. Get that self righteous you shouldn't bash a player bc he is transferring **** out of here.
Sucks to see him leave. **** happens I guess

Lol

I don't get this story. Why would his friend's death make him want to go back?
Gray found immense grief after his 'friend' died,

About the same time he was getting his ass run by by every receiver he covered in every game he played.

Just my truth...
I could be rong. :wacko:

I don't get this story. Why would his friend's death make him want to go back?

it was several things and Gray gave it several months trying to get comfortable. bottom line, missed home. has a kid down there also.. wasn't just a friend dying but was just part of over all picture..

Kids get homesick all the time. some go home, most don't

Gray gave it several months trying to get comfortable. bottom line, missed home. has a kid down there also.

Kids get homesick all the time. some go home, most don't

We don't know a fraction of all the angst players live with relating to their kids and their baby mamas. No reason for anyone to judge until we walk a mile in thier shoes.

VN Store

Back