Danielson comments

sOYbEdO.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
I will watch it with the tv muted and listen to Kesling on the radio. I cant stand listen to these bozos and their obvious crush on UF.
I guarantee Lundquist will mention Tebow more than once. He is obsessed with Timmy

I will watch it with the TV sound muted, and will not listen on radio. I'll do my own play by play, and especially the color. I will not be restricted by the FCC on what I can and can't say. Could get really colorful.

Unlike a lot on here, I actually like to listen to Verne and Gary. Sure they trump up teams, but they trump up the best teams. If we had been worth a damn these last few years, they would trump us up too.

@TennesseeBeat: Gary Danielson on CBS conference call previewing Vols-Florida: "(UT) just doesn't match up in the talent department anymore."

@TennesseeBeat: More Danielson: "If it becomes a game where Tennessee depends on their quarterback to win it...they don’t have a chance."

@TennesseeBeat: Last Danielson quote: "(Vols) have a veteran offensive line and have to convince Florida that they are at least a threat running the ball."

I already hate Danielson. In a way these comments make me hate him more, but at the same time, none of its really false. I tend to disagree about the talent, just the depth. None the less, I'm sure Danielson will be all over some gator nuts from the get go. Hate listening to this tool call a game.

I can't stand him but he's spot on....

Just reacting to the Oregon game. Were not as bad as we looked against Oregon. This is Worley's put up or shut up game because if he doesn't play well I don't expect to see him anymore this season.

Exactly - we will get 0 credit for winning if we pull a miracle. The headlines will say UF choked away an easy one.

If we won this game, it would definitely be because of an epic fail on the part of Florida. A 12 year old retarded boy could make it through our defensive backs. If Justin Worley played for Florida he would have 300 yards passing this week.

I will watch it with the tv muted and listen to Kesling on the radio. I cant stand listen to these bozos and their obvious crush on UF.
I guarantee Lundquist will mention Tebow more than once. He is obsessed with Timmy

Lol. Florida has won 8 in a row. Crush on Florida, or they just recognize the dominance over the last 8 years...which some on here seem to be blind to. We are a bad football team. Guys call it like they see it.

Lol. Florida has won 8 in a row. Crush on Florida, or they just recognize the dominance over the last 8 years...which some on here seem to be blind to. We are a bad football team. Guys call it like they see it.

Even a blind man would be nauseated over Vern's desire to perform fellatio on Tebow.

Reactions: 1 person
I already hate Danielson. In a way these comments make me hate him more, but at the same time, none of its really false. I tend to disagree about the talent, just the depth. None the less, I'm sure Danielson will be all over some gator nuts from the get go. Hate listening to this tool call a game.

not sure if we have one player on our defense who would start for florida.

On offense Tiny and Fulton probably but besides that no.

VN Store

Back