'24 DC OT Jordan Seaton (Future Portal Entry)

All the think pieces on a hs kid is so very funny. Disturbingly funny....

Being racist is totally funny.

Imagine how it feels to put all the time and effort to recruit you, just for them to say they don’t look like him?

Not a good look no matter how you want to spin it.

I'm sure he will feel like he's reached the bigtime when he's carrying a 5-5 record into Lawrence, KS or Lubbock, TX on a cold Saturday night for a 9:30pm local kick and half of America is watching something else.

Didn’t lie, cause he kept it hush hush, but all he talked about was Development, Development. Wanted to get to the league no matter what. NIL was important but all the talk was about Development. Not saying Colorado wouldn’t develop him but when you have other schools in his top 5 that have put OL kids in 1st round year after year….
He has no OL coach there lol

It all started when SOMEONE decided to start a game thread instead of waiting on Nick. Been downhill ever since.
YARN | Tar and feather him! | The Simpsons (1989) - S25E02 Comedy | Video  clips by quotes | 212ea283 | 紗

If Mincey is gone, which I have no idea if he is or not, but if he is, we'll need an OT as well. We could probably use a few OL from the portal.
We could force feed Sham at RT if Mincey leaves. I think he comes back though.

There are so many things wrong with that interview. First of all, is "dog" a racial term now? I'm confused. You can't be white and be a "dog" now? If he has these convictions and he is a man of honor and promoting honor among his brethren, why was all of his top schools with white head coaches? Either he has been duped by a fast talking race-baiter at the last moment to the deg or he intentionally mislead all of these coaches out of some racial discord. I don't understand how you get in public and try to promote some type of honor that you have either just acquired or never had to begin with.

Being honest, Enki has me paranoid about Boo now. Someone posted tweets between Boo and Seaton the other night which made it sound good for Tennessee. Now I'm wondering if it hints toward Boo flipping to Colorado? That would be a Superman kick to the nuts.

Get it but if he wants to flip then flip away. Of course I hope he doesn't but I have zero ways to influence it. I will say that nothing these kids do these days really surprises me. It's just a whole different animal with these kids that have never known anything different than 24/7 news and social media. It's all about the clicks.

Oh, and.........just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not watching you!

We could force feed Sham at RT if Mincey leaves. I think he comes back though.
We still need depth on the OL. That's why I think we could use a few OL from the portal. Injuries happen.

VN Store

Back