DC Prediction and Sources Thread

just cant see dragging your feet if its Shannon!! would be stupid with the allstar games going on and not going on an naming him if it is!!!! bad feeling it may be Steele or worse.....

With Steele largely responsible for giving up 30+ points in 6 games and 340 total this season with really good athletes in a mediocre conference - I would hope that Hart could get Shannon done. I am not surprised Dooley would settle for less since he would feel less threatened at the expense of the success of the program and fan base.

Reactions: 1 person
You guys are great.

I am relaying what I was told. This is not my prediction based on what I feel or whatever other method you wish to use. This is the sole reason behind a message board. So, yes, I stand by that I was told by a trustworthy, connected, friend that is outlined in my thread. That's all I got, fellas. Anything else and I will post that too.

Reactions: 8 people
If it was Shannon it would already be announced. On the other hand there is reason to wait if it is Steele. Also, sources like MrSEC don't even mention Shannon as a possible candidate.

You guys are great.

I am relaying what I was told. This is not my prediction based on what I feel or whatever other method you wish to use. This is the sole reason behind a message board. So, yes, I stand by that I was told by a trustworthy, connected, friend that is outlined in my thread. That's all I got, fellas. Anything else and I will post that too.

Not calling you out. Just making sure the record is clear on your source and what you are bringing to the board. You may very well be right. Feel free to bump this thread when the announcement is made.

:hi:

I added in mine.

But honestly, I am fine with this either way as long as it's RS or KS.

While I hope we have Shannon I wouldn't mind Steele cause he rocks the old school visor for Clemson. O wait Nike makes those. Never mind since Adidas doesn't make the old style visors like Nike. Being on Shannon!!!!!!!!

Springbokvol has stated that based on information he is hearing it should be Shannon.

It's not official yet. Both sides have come to a verbal understanding...

It is to the point where agents and lawyers are getting the paperwork finalized.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tennessee-vols-football/151068-all-shannon-buzz.html#post6112944

The new DC will be announced this week.

I am still confident it is RS.

Dooley has spoken to RS and things are moving forward still with all the details - money, years, title, staff.

http://www.volnation.com/forum/tenn...ng-randy-shannon-ut-rumor-19.html#post6117394

I am putting my faith into 2 reliable sources, SpringBokVol and DocVol, and predicting it will be Shannon.

Now everyone will know who my inside sources are... :cool:

This is a cool thread idea. Not for calling out posters, because, i think most are just sharing what they are hearing - not saying they know for sure. This is a great idea because all the best info is collected in one thread.

I would remove the Huffington post article since it is from 2010

I would also add the Palardy Tweet as another for Shannon

Reactions: 4 people
It will never happen, but I wish he would let RS fire CTJ after national signing day, if he is the new DC. It would be like Christmas Day all over again.

No one can "be sure" right now because Hart and Dooley don't even know the answer. Let Clemson play their game tonight and then Steele will be available to talk more.

I will go on record and say that it will not be Steele, Shannon, Chavis, Spangler or Lance Thompson. It will not be any of those five.

VN Store

Back