DC Prediction and Sources Thread

That is correct. I have heard both but believe that Steele and Brooks/Hobby/Harbison will be who we get.

I've heard both as well. We all have.

What has your source said? What is making you believe it will be Steele?

I just happened to stumble across that link and didn't see it posted so thought I might as well. However if it were RS I dont understand why there would be any reason this couldn't already be a done deal unlike KS who is obviously still coaching.

Shannon as DC & Steele As LB Coach- Maid at the Holiday Inn @ Worlds Fair Park just said it so Book It.

I just happened to stumble across that link and didn't see it posted so thought I might as well. However if it were RS I dont understand why there would be any reason this couldn't already be a done deal unlike KS who is obviously still coaching.

Mostly just giving you credit for linking tigerdroppings and TOS as having "sources". I didn't take it as you claiming or implying you "were in the know".

I've heard both as well. We all have.

What has your source said? What is making you believe it will be Steele?

Been told the following regarding Steele:

- Steele is Dooley's top choice

- Dooley has spoken to Steele's representatives and has been informed that Steele is very interested and wants to discuss after Orange Bowl out of respect for his current players

- Hart has no preference of Shannon v. Steele

- Hart has prior relationship with Steele

The fact that Shannon has not already been hired leads me to believe that it will be Steele.

Reactions: 3 people
Yes, not linking it for obvious reasons. TOS did say Shannon was a done deal.

I gotcha. Just thought maybe putting "TOS" or "TOOS" or "TOOOS" or whatever we can call it under the Shannon list (without a link) might be appropriate.

you can link if you want to, it just gets deleted by the mods.

Yeah, I tried making fun of that site once and it got deleted because I mentioned it by name. Admins over there must be creatures of darkness.

Reactions: 1 person
The news takes a couple of days to arrive in Bucksnort. I will call the man back and see what he has to say...

Bucksnort said that he is sorry...the first time I called, he thought I was North Carolina. He has Vic Koenning going to North Carolina.

And for Tennessee, he said that our new defensive coordinator will be...

Teryl Austin

- Dooley has spoken to Steele's representatives and has been informed that Steele is very interested and wants to discuss after Orange Bowl out of respect for his current players

The fact that Shannon has not already been hired leads me to believe that it will be Steele.

This is concerning. Shannon versus Steele is a no-brainer.

Reactions: 2 people

Let's hope it is 1 of those 2. I'm a little concerned about CKS defenses having problems stopping running QB. (Not as concerned if CUM was still at UF)

Bucksnort said that he is sorry...the first time I called, he thought I was North Carolina. He has Vic Koenning going to North Carolina.

And for Tennessee, he said that our new defensive coordinator will be...

Teryl Austin

lol

Let's hope it is 1 of those 2. I'm a little concerned about CKS defenses having problems stopping running QB. (Not as concerned if CUM was still at UF)

Sure stopped Logan Thomas just fine. And Auburn. Just didn't even try against NC State or Maryland or a handful of others

Damn,

I'm in company with LWS, OCI, and Skeeter.

I feel like I've arrived.

:loco:

Reactions: 1 person
Let me tell you I have a source...it was my gut that was telling me that CLK was going to be our coach new HC.....Now I realize that it was just gas...So now I jut wait to see who is hired..

Just another bridge to a new HC in a couple of years if they sign Steele. Look at his work at Clemson. Yawn.

VN Store

Back