Debate thread

I was talking about Biden and this interview.
Woodsman isn’t worth debating.
This interview isn’t helping him. And it was prerecorded too and they went ahead with it anyway. At this point it’s clear the media is now an adversary to puddinhead they aren’t carrying him anymore.

GS is actually holding his feet to the fire about staying in the race but is allowing him to lie through his grin.
Yep he is lying continually. Like I said above I think the media in general and George in particular have decided they are going to force him aside. Surrogate George would never air this interview

Looks like Joe wont concede. They might have to bring out real dirt.
Yeah I’m guessing he’ll get moved aside whether he wants it or not. I’m guessing there are a couple of “dossiers” that can be brought before him to get him to see the light.

But… if puddinhead stays in that plays right into the Trump camp’s playbook.

A bunch of gutteral nonsense that George generously interpreted as coherent thoughts. Wanted to give his stump speech like he didn't understand why this interview was happening in the first place.

Only two takeaways anyone will have.

1. Not sure if I watched the debate. Uh. What?

2. Even if I lose it's all good as long as I tried.

The fact that Joe has been corrupt as the day is long for his entire political career might be the death nail in this election. He's not gonna be able to stop listening to his family in his current mental state. And his family would sell Joe and the entire country down the river for even a 5% chance at keeping the gravy train on the tracks.

Betting markets have Joe retaking Kamala as the favorite to get the nomination.

I still don't believe you posted a 1989 Regan interview about his mental acuity. Watching Biden won't change my mind that you did.

Let's test something. Which if any do you believe? Back in 1972, I met Ara Parseghian along with my girlfriend at the time. We chatted with him uninterrupted for about 30 minutes. Back in, I think 1980, Tutored Billy Kilmer's niece, and Michael Jackson's cousin.
Back in 1976, I met Anwar Sadat, who started a conversation with me, but it was almost immediately stopped as he was being rushed off to meet with my college administrators instead. Back in 1973, one of the last episodes of the Mod Squad (car chase) was filmed in front of my college dorm as we residents watch. Back in 1974, Raquel Welch was on campus for some reason, alone (which shocked me) and asked me for directions to our library (newly built), since we were on a lawn right in front of it, I simply pointed it out to her, and proceeded to class.

Do you believe any of these things?
Are you mentally impaired?

Biden is basically on trial..how appropriate. Takes all the heat off Trump. Then just 10 week after DNC to sprint to finish line.

who would have ever thought Trump and low profile would be used in the same sentence; and correctly used?

what a world
ABC offered him the same interview they gave Biden. He smartly declined. He’s playing the game right for once and keeping his ego a tad in check. Let puddinhead hang him self more and Trump needs to keep his mouth shut.

VN Store

Back