Debate thread

Reagan 1989 was still functioning 100x greater than current Joe Biden. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about voting for a vegetable.

We’ve not seen Biden function this well in years

The Democrats would kill to get 30 minutes of that from Biden right about now.

Ever which one of these 2 clowns win this farce of a Presidential Race, hopefully doesn't run the country into the ground no more than the last 8 years have.

The idiot Margin in the Oval Office will be at a all time high with either one of these used car salesman.

What if Biden wins? The political detractors cant walk back their comments. This thing is perculating into an historical national crisis.

They'll have to make up their mind fairly soon, meaning they'll have to reverse the reversal if Jill and Hunter are not on board with the plan. It would seem foolish to wait till August.

I Just had a realization this morning. I am often making Basil Marceaux jokes around here. But I went back today and watched him. I can honestly say it has reached the point where I can maybe comprehend Basil easier than I can Biden. Watch and compare….

Reactions: StarRaider and tbh
This interview isn’t helping him. And it was prerecorded too and they went ahead with it anyway. At this point it’s clear the media is now an adversary to puddinhead they aren’t carrying him anymore.
Yep, the game seems to have changed, and we can see it because it’s not our guy 😂.. some Dems have gotten permission to be critical of Biden all of a sudden.. (that, or they just now realized, Houston, we have a problem…)it’s wild

Except that the hatred of Trump is irrational. If the luthers don't support Biden they should merely not vote. But their irrational hatred of Trump drives them to the polls. That is a mental disorder. But with luther, we know he is gaslighting everybody anyway. He, like LG, are all about the democrat party, and will vote accordingly, no matter who chooses the candidate. "democracy", right?
Coming from someone who’s never voted for a democratic president, you’re irrational if you can’t understand why Trump is hated by so many folks on both sides of the political spectrum.

If trump is the alternative, I will vote for Biden.

I wholeheartedly believe a mentally deficient Biden is a much better choice than Trump.
I'm not sure if you guys have picked up on it, but I think trump is a horrendously despicable human who has done irreparable harm to the very fiber of this country over the past 8 years.
As a people, we are dumber, ruder, more bitter, angrier, more childish, more selfish, and more divided because of trump.

But that's just my opinion.
Why are you blaming the last 3.5 of the 8 years on Trump?

Reactions: TrumpedUpVol
Reagans last years in office were the same as what we have now.
Another guy’s memory for you younger folks who weren’t around to form your own opinions on Reagan’s last years in office, he was absolutely nothing like the stumbling bumbling Biden we witnessed in the debate. He was battling some health issues, but some want to forget he was shot in an assassin attempt. He never got remotely mentally decayed as Biden.

This is unprecedented what is going on. It is clear the democrats are the real threat to democracy.

Do I think Biden is unfit? Yes, but this is not new.

Are we to believe that that many people were in the dark about Joe Biden? This is about the audio visual impact that Biden had on the voters.

I am not as worried about Joe Biden as much as I am about the lengths the democrat party will go to destroy people for power. It is about the news media. It's about the future direction of this country. That should be the real concern.

You don't get rid of a person just because he might lose. These people will do anything to win and I believe it means cheat as well.

Reactions: GoVols15
Another guy’s memory for you younger folks who weren’t around to form your own opinions on Reagan’s last years in office, he was absolutely nothing like the stumbling bumbling Biden we witnessed in the debate. He was battling some health issues, but some want to forget he was shot in an assassin attempt. He never got remotely mentally decayed as Biden.
My Democrat wife invoked Reagan Alzheimers after the Biden interview. I pointed out that no Reagan himself shared his diagnosis in 1994 well after he had left office. While in office he was shot and also had colorectal cancer surgery and he kept doing his job.

No there is ZERO parallel to Reagan and Biden on mental decline while in office. Biden is already a vegetable

My Democrat wife invoked Reagan Alzheimers after the Biden interview. I pointed out that no Reagan himself shared his diagnosis in 1994 well after he had left office. While in office he was shot and also had colorectal cancer surgery and he kept doing his job.

No there is ZERO parallel to Reagan and Biden on mental decline while in office. Biden is already a vegetable

People who attempt to draw similarities are knowingly being dishonest or have no idea what they are talking about.

It wasn't meant as a personal swipe. It's just that people pick up on what they hear others say.

My wife made the comment after only viewing a small part of the debate that Trump was telling lies throughout. She was reading her social media inner circle at the same time and couldn't necessarily point to specifics so she went with it.

VN Store

Back