Debate thread

The blank stare from Biden is just scary to see. If he lives another year I will be surprised.

This has to go down as the single worst performance since debates started. As a matter of fact, they both have slid off the road away from policy.

I hope and suspect that the moderators will try to get it back on track.

Reactions: Pennheel
Trump methodically got Biden flustered and confused earlier than the Biden camp hoped.
I don't think the Biden camp cared. The plan all along is to come up with a 'good' excuse to make him step down. They are using him like they used all the other useful idiots they have used to attain their goals.

Big Mike will be the candidate.

Biden is a mumbling idiot and Trump is a arrogant bastard who only cares about himself.

If anyone wants either one of these two the lead this country, then we're in worse shape than I realized.

Reactions: Vol737
Biden is a mumbling idiot and Trump is a arrogant bastard who only cares about himself.

If anyone wants either one of these two the lead this country, then we're in worse shape than I realized.
What are you seeing from Trump that says that?

I don't think the Biden camp cared. The plan all along is to come up with a 'good' excuse to make him step down. They are using him like they used all the other useful idiots they have used to attain their goals.

Big Mike will be the candidate.
Agree, but I don’t think he’ll step down/forced out. Believe they’ll take the L and reevaluate the party and try to not lose ground to the progressives.

VN Store

Back