Debate thread

Interesting. They would take the L and let Trump win???? And nominate 2 more to the SCOTUS???

iu
Don’t see anyone coming in this late and winning. Should have stepped down after the mid-terms.

What a waste of time. An hour of my life I’ll never get back. It really is a sad state of affairs to have these two as our choice for President. How we got in this position is something I will never understand. Just confirms what I’ve known all along. Would never pull the lever for either of these worthless morons. Didn’t in 2020 and won’t now. It’s just painful to watch on both sides and I can’t do it anymore. Going to go watch a rerun of something.

Trump hasn't been perfect either (probably better than Biden).

"We have H2O" What was that?

Lmfao “probably”…this is sad. I could watch Trump debate Clinton and objectively see an argument that the debates were close.

But this? Come on…this is sad.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Does anyone really actually believe this BS being spewed?

The fact that both are lying through their teeth,but Biden has looked bad as far as optics is the biggest joke of this whole thing. That's all that will be remembered because Biden allowed it to happen. This guy is self sabotaging his presidency. I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

VN Store

Back