Debate thread

I missed the first hour. Was that part as pathetic as the last 30 mins?
First hour was more cordial and there was a more clearly established leader in the debate. After the first break everything started sliding downhill. Can’t even answer questions that are asked now.

iu

Biden....

If Michelle were to announce tmrw, she wins the election.
Agree. I said recently that the Dems may ask her to run. She said she has no interest but I’m still concerned she may. Obama said in his speech yrs ago that he wanted fundamental change to the constitution. I don’t think most will remember or the horrible Obama care insurance.

I’d love to see Condaleeza Rice run for the Republicans. I heard her speak in April and she said she had no interest though she’s been asked.

Jimmy Carter was a coherent intelligent man. You may not have liked his policies, but next to both these guys he looked like the smartest man in the world.

Going on it more,

I feel like Biden is struggling to even talk and Trump can't just stop his word diarrhea. He just doesn't know when to shut up and stop.

The one positive of Trump that tips the scale to him in this debate is that he has managed to, for the most part, keep his cool. He is probably the winner but not by much.

Agree. I said recently that the Dems may ask her to run. She said she has no interest but I’m still concerned she may. Obama said in his speech yrs ago that he wanted fundamental change to the constitution. I don’t think most will remember or the horrible Obama care insurance.

I’d love to see Condaleeza Rice run for the Republicans. I heard her speak in April and she said she had no interest though she’s been asked.

I always thought she would be great as President.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol

VN Store

Back