Debate thread

"Manchurian Candidate"

iu

Anyone is allowed to hold a stock with a massive unrealized gains until the day they die, that's the tax code. Same with a house that you own for 30 years. I'd certainly hate for the IRS to start forcing equity out of our homes or our investments no matter who you are.

I don't need to look anything up, I'm well aware corporations foot huge tax bills and thank God they do as the slight majority of citizens pay little no income taxes. I'm also aware that rich individuals like Bill Gates has paid over $2 billion in taxes over his lifetime.
Disagree with house. Property taxes are taxes on unrealized gains, the most insidious tax there is.

Did you even read what I wrote? You’re just responding with randomness that’s only slightly related.

Love or hate Carter he was mentally competent.

I don't think it is fair to say that right now. A current Democrat would call Trump the worse and a MAGA person would call Biden the worse.

As stated before, you need more deep analysis of history before you can make that call.

I would say since Television, Jimmy Carter was the worse.
That’s the problem with the younger generation they are getting taught in political science classes that Reagan was terrible which is just laughable if you lived in that time period and also experienced what Cater did to the economy

VN Store

Back