Delta Variant

I'm far, far from a tinfoil hat guy. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out how a country of 1.5 billion that lives packed like sardines has been comparatively unaffected by a virus that originated and spread from their own damn lab.

That swim party a year ago made me go hmm. I get it, the CCP will use optics and lives.
I posted an article from Times of Inida the other day and like 60% had anitbodies, yet Delta originated from there if I am correct.

I'm far, far from a tinfoil hat guy. But, for the life of me, I can't figure out how a country of 1.5 billion that lives packed like sardines has been comparatively unaffected by a virus that originated and spread from their own damn lab.
Plausible that they lied about their numbers or they just started jabbing people with any vaccine they could develop or steal.

They’re in the middle of an ethnic cleansing campaign. It’s not like they’re going to have an ethical dilemma about experimenting on their own people.

Reactions: Vol737
That swim party a year ago made me go hmm. I get it, the CCP will use optics and lives.
I posted an article from Times of Inida the other day and like 60% had anitbodies, yet Delta originated from there if I am correct.
Yeah, the water park rave was a slap in the face. If real, that's a middle finger to the rest of the world after royally f-ing us all. They didn't have a vaccine (that we know of), the virus is obviously circulating worldwide, but a country of 1.5B that live like sardines in the middle of Asia is fine??? We've got gobs of dead elderly in Rural USA, and a country with like 20 New York Cities has 4,000 deaths?

Somebody, somewhere, and maybe a bunch of somebodies are lying their asses off.

Last edited:
Plausible that they lied about their numbers or they just started jabbing people with any vaccine they could develop or steal.

They’re in the middle of an ethnic cleansing campaign. It’s not like they’re going to have an ethical dilemma about experimenting on their own people.

I think China has completely lied about their numbers all along. It’s what they do.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Yeah, the water park rave was a slap in the face. If real, that's a middle finger to the rest of the world after royally f-ing us all. They didn't have a vaccine (that we know of), the virus is obviously circulating worldwide, but a country of 1.5B in the middle of Asia is fine??? We've got gobs of dead elderly in Rural USA, and a country with like 20 New York Cities has 4,000 deaths?

Somebody, somewhere, and maybe a bunch of somebodies are lying their asses off.

Or they just stole Pfizer’s vaccine early and tested it on their own people. There were reports early on that the vaccine was developed super early and it just took a year to study it.

Doubt a government that’s involved in ethnic cleansing needs to really wait for all that.

Or they just stole Pfizer’s vaccine early and tested it on their own people. There were reports early on that the vaccine was developed super early and it just took a year to study it.

Doubt a government that’s involved in ethnic cleansing needs to really wait for all that.
I honestly have no explanation. Drives me nuts thinking about it.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I'm beginning to see this narrative being advanced more over the past few days that there will be lockdowns this fall. They are trying to get us mentally prepared for this. I don't see how we can survive another series of lockdowns.

Ras, I have to hand it to you with this one. You called it early.

Or be honest about the numbers of people who got Covid

Have I missed something? I haven't seen news of any US cities locking down

No. It just seems were going in reverse though. His prediction was the fall but I'm not sure we go that far. Again, recommendations are just going in reverse. You have to wonder how far they will go. Are they looking toward the midterms?

No. It just seems were going in reverse though. His prediction was the fall but I'm not sure we go that far. Again, recommendations are just going in reverse. You have to wonder how far they will go. Are they looking toward the midterms?

Initially the narrative was that the virus was ginned up to hurt the GOP, is it now that the virus variant is being hyped because it will help the Dem's?

Sorry, but the lockdown fear mongering is just stupid. Is it possible some capacity restrictions and mask mandates could return if cases continue to rise? Sure, I could see that happening in some localities. Full on lockdowns, though? Highly, highly doubtful.

As for your point about midterms, the Democrats already are cruising for a bruising in 22 with the rise in crime and border problems. Being the party that brings back virus restrictions after people have gotten used to basically living normal life again doesn't benefit them.

VN Store

Back