Democrats are starting to panic

What is this delta stuff and where can I buy it?

Any smoke shop in your town will take care of you. None around or prefer mail, tons of websites like restoreyou360.com that can help. Buddy of mine runs that site.

Also, we are talking about low THC here. This means you could test positive if that's a concern.

If that person 'needs' it to cope, then yes they are not normal.

Cigarettes, a beer, sex, their favorite song... lots of outlets to make the day easier. To cherrypick which ones are normal to need is asinine.

And before you bring in the mind-altering argument, I'll toss you the notion that these all release serotonin drips.

Cigarettes, a beer, sex, their favorite song... lots of outlets to make the day easier. To cherrypick which ones are normal to need is asinine.

And before you bring in the mind-altering argument, I'll toss you the notion that these all release serotonin drips.
Listening to your favorite song doesn’t cause health issues on your body nor does it lead to addiction. Sex is also great as long as you in normal functioning healthy relationships. But if you use it as addiction or in unhealthy ways it also is not a healthy coping mechanism

Reactions: allvol123
I think all drugs should be legal and about the only thing that should require a prescription is antibiotics but that's a different subject.

I think way more than 1/2 of the 30something and younger cops on the beat are roid heads.

Absolutely 100 percent correct. I feel doctors even prescribe antibiotics too often for symptoms that are being caused by a virus.

I work out with plenty of cops in that age range, and most that come to the gym are juicing. Not that it matters to me.... just saying.

You know, I can actually somewhat agree with you here. Anything can be taken too far though, and that is on the individual.

I don't know how .3% translates to a single gummy. I recall not knowing what my tolerances were and popped two 10mg gummies before a dinner party. With edibles it's a slow fuse that keeps on giving. Midway through dinner I was super baked and getting paranoid that everyone knew because I thought I was talking too much.

Turns out the right dose for me is about 5mg, 20mg effed me up. I don't know what the normal is, perhaps I'm a light weight.
Do these edibles do anything for pain? I take pain meds already, not sure if my doc would approve next time he sees that after a piss test.

Do these edibles do anything for pain? I take pain meds already, not sure if my doc would approve next time he sees that after a piss test.

Weed by itself isn't all that dangerous and is prescribed for pain in 37 states, 4 our of 5 territories and DC. You should probably discuss it with your doc. Probably ~0% chance it hurts anything.

Reactions: AirVol

I haven't noticed any pain relief.

Listening to your favorite song doesn’t cause health issues on your body nor does it lead to addiction. Sex is also great as long as you in normal functioning healthy relationships. But if you use it as addiction or in unhealthy ways it also is not a healthy coping mechanism

Sex being used along side smoking (lung cancer). Jeez….. the lengths some will go to, to rationalize poor decision making.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
And don't forget the Democrat party almost disappeared or became irrelevant until they started pandering for votes in the South during the 1876 election with many Southern states voting for a New Yorker in Samuel Tilden. Then in 1880 the entire South voted for a former Union General for president.

Reactions: Rickyvol77

VN Store

Back