Democrats Fear Sen. Dianne Feinstein No Longer Mentally Fit For Congress: Report

The Democrat party is looking like visiting hours at a retirement home. Bunch children running around screwing up stuff. And a bunch of old folks that can barley fog a mirror with a foot in the grave.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
The average leftist lacks confidence. That is why it's easy for them to play victims and demonstrate a lack of accountability. They hide behind the generosity of others to weaponize compassion.

Maybe it's why the left loves diversities so much, and does so much to make them "acceptable". They can look at all those other screwed up people and see themselves as somewhat normal.

Reactions: Wireless1
Newsom will appoint a black woman to replace Feinstein?

In 2021, Newsom told Joy Reid on MSNBC’s The Reid Out he would appoint a black woman to the Senate if Feinstein retired.

Why, they already had Barbara Boxer, it’s not new ground

Debatable, most are just narcissists and can’t let go of power. She’s had decades to leave when the country was thriving and normalcy in politics.

I don't think there is a debate. I agree most won't let go of power. And what do we end up with? A President with obvious dementia? Senators dying in office at 90 years old? Senators freezing up in front of podiums?

It's time for the Boomers and so called "Silent Generation" too move on. As far as I'm concerned, that's where the majority of the problems are coming from.

I don't think there is a debate. I agree most won't let go of power. And what do we end up with? A President with obvious dementia? Senators dying in office at 90 years old? Senators freezing up in front of podiums?

It's time for the Boomers and so called "Silent Generation" too move on. As far as I'm concerned, that's where the majority of the problems are coming from.
Correct, I skimmed it. We are saying the same thing.

Agreed 100%. They should be forced to retire at 65 or 70.

Reactions: Zues1 and Majors
As new gem takes over gonna get some real loons like AOC. Too young, too inexperienced in life, not pragmatic…pure ideologue and stupid
Saw them yesterday, Garcia, Crockett and Stansbury. I even gave a nod to AOC for a good gotcha question to the 3 testifying.

All term limits would do is speed up their graft. Heck it might even make it worse, the seats would probably turn into inherited positions. They wouldn't fix much of anything.
Diane Feinstein leaves an almost $90M estate to her heirs.

Well done, Diane.

VN Store

Back