Democrats Fear Sen. Dianne Feinstein No Longer Mentally Fit For Congress: Report

As RedState First Reported, Meghan Markle Wants Dianne Feinstein's Senate Seat and Newsom's Listening​

In the hours after it was announced that longtime California Sen. Dianne Feinstein passed away, and while serious speculation about who Gov. Gavin Newsom would appoint as a replacement was happening on social media, there was also some lighthearted speculation about some non-traditional candidates Newsom could appoint. I wrote about those possibilities a few hours later, but as I was researching the piece I realized that the Meghan Markle suggestion was actually a legit possibility.

Unfortunately, this isn't as far-fetched as one might think at first glance. One extremely reliable Hollywood gossip site reported that Markle has been talking with Newsom since 2021- before he made the statement that he would fill any vacancy with a black woman - about a possible appointment, and that Markle is on the short list. Markle and "First Partner" Jennifer Siebel Newsom have a lot in common, particularly that they're both terrible actresses with abundant ambition and low morals, so Jen would probably be very on board with that appointment. Markle is not blond, so she's not the type Gavin normally screws around with, so she has that going for her as well. She's so thirsty for the appointment that she even invited the Newsoms to her son's birthday party.

As RedState First Reported, Meghan Markle Wants Dianne Feinstein's Senate Seat and Newsom's Listening​

In the hours after it was announced that longtime California Sen. Dianne Feinstein passed away, and while serious speculation about who Gov. Gavin Newsom would appoint as a replacement was happening on social media, there was also some lighthearted speculation about some non-traditional candidates Newsom could appoint. I wrote about those possibilities a few hours later, but as I was researching the piece I realized that the Meghan Markle suggestion was actually a legit possibility.

Go back to England

So she heads Emily’s List..an abortion advocate org. Another tick.
They sure are pushing back on something I thought settled by SCOTUS.
Just can’t leave well enough alone.

Reactions: AM64 and davethevol

VN Store

Back