Derek Dooley to Cowboys (merged)

The most ignorant comment in the thread. Seriously man if you would read the other comments you'd know that Garrett and him are really good friends and have worked together before. The cowboys have been cleaning house and lots of these positions just opened up this week. So good chance garrett wanted him just as much as Dooley's wife wanted to move back home to FTW.

Get real, you think DD didn't look around and inquire elsewhere, anywhere? Just waiting for an opening? A friendship job? Yeah right, that's the way it works! Talk about ignorant.

Little elm ain't in Dallas. That's like saying Caryville is in knoxville. :p

LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRAD!!!...This area is called the DFW Metroplex...I can be at American Airlines Arena or Lew Sterett in 19 minutes..I've timed it...no I can't vote for Dallas mayor and I don't have to engage in hand to hand combat at school board meetings so technically I'm not in Dallas so you got me geography major...you could have saved your Caryville chip...big cartoon ? over my head with that reference
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
Thanks for your efforts at Tennessee. Although, IMO your main results for us were in recruiting. You left UT with a better roster than you inherited. Also IMO, Your advantageous contract was the fault of poor writing of a contract by A.D. HAMILTON - so you not to blame for that. You are still unproven as a Head Coach but I believe you to be a good position coach and WR coach should be natural for you since you played in that position. Glad Tennessee is moving forward with a Coach I believe will do great and Im glad you are getting a chance to bounce back also.

Reactions: 2 people
Highest paid receiver coach in the history of the known world. Still I'm glad he's staying in football.

Get real, you think DD didn't look around and inquire elsewhere, anywhere? Just waiting for an opening? A friendship job? Yeah right, that's the way it works! Talk about ignorant.

Didn't say he didn't but your stupid post acted as if he was doing it out of desperation as if he was crawling on his knees for a job.

LOOK AT THE BIG BRAIN ON BRAD!!!...This area is called the DFW Metroplex...I can be at American Airlines Arena or Lew Sterett in 19 minutes..I've timed it...no I can't vote for Dallas mayor and I don't have to engage in hand to hand combat at school board meetings so technically I'm not in Dallas so you got me geography major...you could have saved your Caryville chip...big cartoon ? over my head with that reference

Sir...slowly get down from the ledge. It was just a joke. Therefore the...:p.

Also...unless you r a lawyer, judge, bails bondsman...knowing yo can get to lew strett in 19 mins from little elm isn't something to be boasting about. Especially since the only time of day you can probably get that type of timing consistently is in the middle of the night.

Last edited:
I'd hate to see someone have to give up their passion, so I'm glad to see him back in the game so soon (pun intended). Gotta be a decent level of pride to swallow, but good for him. I think he got a decent amount of praise during his position coaching days.

Sir...slowly get down from the ledge. It was just a joke. Therefore the...:p.

Also...unless you r a lawyer, judge, bails bondsman...knowing yo can get to lew strett in 19 mins from little elm isn't something to be boasting about. Especially since the only time of day you can probably get that type of timing consistently is in the middle of the night.

I determine what I boast about...as far as being funny...try harder

I think he should do TV, but that's a nice gig for Dools. He's got a lot of talent to work with.

You seem to be an unadulterated douche.

You seem to like flowery adjectives above your intelligence level to soothe your feminine hygiene product fetish...what else?...oh yeah I hope you die soon

VN Store

Back