DeSantis petitions for grand jury on COVID mRNA vaccines and public advisory board for oversight

DeSantis Announces Petition to Investigate 'Any and All Wrongdoing' With Respect to the Jab

"In Florida, it is against the law to mislead and to misrepresent, particularly when you're talking about the efficacy of a drug," stated DeSantis.

"So today, I'm announcing a petition with the Supreme Court of Florida to impanel a statewide Grand Jury to investigate any and all wrongdoing in Florida with respect to COVID-19 vaccines — and we anticipate that we will get the approval for that."

DeSantis Announces Petition to Investigate 'Any and All Wrongdoing' With Respect to the Jab

DeSantis is leading the way here and I hope many more states follow in his steps. It's time for Trump to step aside. I have a feeling this is going to ruffle some feathers.

But…Trump is responsible for getting the vax created and available in record time. Warp speed is what he called it.

I attended a DeSantis rally in Ponte Vedra Beach when he first ran for
congress a few years ago. It didn’t take long for me to see after just a few
minutes of his speech that he was going to be something special.
Smart, articulate, down-to-earth, sincere, honest, etc.
A breath of fresh air in the cesspool of politics.

Dr. Joseph Ladapo Announces Inquiry Into Sudden Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination

“We will be studying the incidence in surveillance of myocarditis within a few weeks of COVID-19 vaccination for people who died”

Dr. Joseph Ladapo Announces Inquiry Into Sudden Deaths Following COVID-19 Vaccination

Yeah, Ladapo is not exactly the face you want to put on anything medical. But that's why DeSantis gave him the job.

Yet another stunt by DeSantis to coopt the Trump base. And they'll fall for it, hook, line, and sinker.

Reactions: lostsheep and flint
I agree. And he still likes to brag about it. I certainly don't think this is limited to just democrats
So Trump bragged about it and Desantis previously bragged about how Florida was able to roll out the vaccine quickly. Maybe it's time to find a candidate who didn't support the vaccine from the start and stayed true to their word?

But…Trump is responsible for getting the vax created and available in record time. Warp speed is what he called it.

The issue was that Kamala's fed gov forced people to get vaxxed, states threatening people. Liberties and rights were forfeited due to gov overreach. It's obvious pharma and science joined the dim gov at the hip

Yeah, Ladapo is not exactly the face you want to put on anything medical. But that's why DeSantis gave him the job.

Yet another stunt by DeSantis to coopt the Trump base. And they'll fall for it, hook, line, and sinker.
You aren't the face to put on anything legal. But you still clock in here every day displaying the symptoms of Trump donkey punching you. It’s hilariously sad.

VN Store

Back