DeSantis petitions for grand jury on COVID mRNA vaccines and public advisory board for oversight

Who was forced to get a vaccine?
You're allowing your political views to destroy your common sense. Yes, many people who made the choice to not get it were free to make that choice, but they were fired, not allowed in school, etc. You know good and well had trump pushed that mandate, you'd still be making threads. That's the problem with the whole thing, trying to force it on people who weren't comfortable with it, especially from people who cried my body my choice. You can't separate your politics from what is common sense. Example, I am in most cases 100 % against abortion. I think its wrong, and taking a life. It's hypocritical for a government to protect an egg of an animal with prison time because they consider it a life, but declare a fetus is just a lump of tissue until it's born. That's how I feel, you won't change my mind, at all. That said, you have never seen me on here, nor will you, say the government should pass laws preventing it. Though I'd agree with the morality behind it, I would not support it. People like you are what's wrong in politics, you're for forcing whatever your beliefs are on everyone.

You're right they weren't forced, they'd just lose their jobs if they refused. In your dimtard eyes it was a choice, right?

Just pointing out that what he said was incorrect.

The pandemic and now the recovery for those responsible enough to get vaccinated has raises a lot of issues about obligations to society at large, anti science sentiment causing people to irrationally turn down an obvious benefit, and the like.

I'll point out, we require a number of things that intrude on personal privacy or choices to participate.

You want your toddler to go to school? They MUST be vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, a few others. You want to board an airplane? You have to give up your firearm. You want a driver's license? We test your eyesight.

This is hardly the intrusion the anti science crowd wants it to be for their vague conspiracy theory de jure.

Reactions: flint

The pandemic and now the recovery for those responsible enough to get vaccinated has raises a lot of issues about obligations to society at large, anti science sentiment causing people to irrationally turn down an obvious benefit, and the like.

I'll point out, we require a number of things that intrude on personal privacy or choices to participate.

You want your toddler to go to school? They MUST be vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, a few others. You want to board an airplane? You have to give up your firearm. You want a driver's license? We test your eyesight.

This is hardly the intrusion the anti science crowd wants it to be for their vague conspiracy theory de jure.
Any one who speaks of community obligation in regards to the covid vaccine yet supports California democrats that allow HIV positive people to not disclose that deadly virus before knowly engaging in it spread are the dumbest people in existence..

Remember, your “science” claimed that a cloth mask would stop a virus particle.

Coercion requires some force

Moderna is teaming up with Merck to create a new cancer drug for melanoma. Moderna's contribution uses a mRNA vaccine. I suppose if you have melanoma, you'd try it vs die, but Moderna is cashing in on their new found riches.

Moderna and Merck team-up to fight melanoma
My SIL died from melanoma in her 30s.. she literally flew around the world for treatments that would work (Latvia of all places).. Didn’t work.. this was all pre-Covid 2015… sure would like to go back to that.. instead of everyone being mad after each other, why not get mad at the people responsible for the virus… everyone seems to have forgotten about that, and making sure they do not accidentally on purpose do it again

You may have found the one person dumber than you. Hey moving up in the world
Flag! That’s a 15-like penalty for a blindside hit on a defense player. Remember that under rule 32.B.iv., subsection 12(a), a poster is considered defenseless if engaged in direct, single conversation with another poster.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
But that's the lie. There is no obvious benefit for healthy people under a certain age. Many reports say it's a possible detriment to healthy young people. Why do you refuse to do what you were told and trust the science?

You want your toddler to go to school? They MUST be vaccinated for measles, mumps, rubella, a few others.
education of a child isn't a choice you're allowed to make. You're also listing well studied drugs with a long track record vs an experimental vax launched in the middle of a pandemic. Start forcing the covid vax on toddlers and there will be an exodus from public ed

But that's the lie. There is no obvious benefit for healthy people under a certain age. Many reports say it's a possible detriment to healthy young people. Why do you refuse to do what you were told and trust the science?

education of a child isn't a choice you're allowed to make. You're also listing well studied drugs with a long track record vs an experimental vax launched in the middle of a pandemic. Start forcing the covid vax on toddlers and there will be an exodus from public ed

"Many reports say ...."

Ok Donald.

Reactions: flint
"Many reports say ...."

Ok Donald.
They've been posted by I guess you've avoided burdening yourself with such things. I also presented it that way since it's obvious your opinions aren't powered by numbers,data or science. That's common for anyone still calling for the vax for young, healthy people

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
Political posturing for 2024.

This state doesn’t have the resources to go up against big pharma any more than they have a backup plan or necessary resources to replace Reedy Creek here in Central Florida.

DeSantis isn’t above saber rattling to get his base all jacked up, and that’s all this is.

Is there any way Freak could shadow ban LG. We wouldn’t be losing any important content. He brings nothing original to the board. It’s the same regurgitated crap every single day. I know I could ignore him but I try not to do that. This place would be so much better by not have to sift through his BS on every thread.

Or just make an area on this board that that dumb a$$ can go post and leave the other threads free of his crap. This would cleanse this forum.

The gov't did mandate it and the courts said that it was illegal to do so. Comparing it to the mumps vaccine for kids is not valid

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/01/13/supreme-court-ruling-biden-covid-vaccine-mandates.html

This is the debate, though. In order to protect the public at large, how far can the government go in requiring a vaccine, as in the case of measles, or conditioning some benefit on obtaining a vaccine, as in the case of Covid.

Its an interesting philosophical debate and one worth having, but it should not be polluted with vague, right wing blog echo chamber claims that there is some real problem, outside the norm of vaccines, with this particular one.

VN Store

Back