DeSantis petitions for grand jury on COVID mRNA vaccines and public advisory board for oversight

Looks like India is also investigating whether there is a connection between the increase in sudden deaths and the covid vaccines

Indian Government Launches Formal Study--Are Rising Sudden Cardiac Arrests Linked to the COVID-19 Vaccines?

"India media reports a growing number of sudden cardiac arrests, including incidence of heart attacks, and the apex research institute seeks to understand why via a study. The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has launched an investigation examining cases involving sudden cardiac arrest reports across the world’s second most populous nation and sixth largest economy as measured by gross domestic product. Could these sudden incidences, including deaths, be linked to COVID-19 or the COVID-19 vaccines? ICMR investigators aim to find out with the help of some of the nation’s top cardiologists and other experts from the All-India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS). By examining cases, this examination will accumulate data and associated conditions of the deceased in a “verbal autopsy” method of study."

Indian Government Launches Formal Study--Are Rising Sudden Cardiac Arrests Linked to the COVID-19 Vaccines?

Ha, that version of the story left out critical info to understanding it. Wonder why.

What c

What critical info are they leaving out?? Are you talking about how twitter scensored thousands of doctors who warned about this possibility?

Do your own research.

Preferably much better research before posting garbage headlines from garbage websites.

The problem with these guys is they only believe the GQP, so none of it is believable or reliable. They have been lost in russian brain washing psy op, and have cried wolfe so many times now nobody is listening, or paying attention anymore, so they just wind up screaming harder into each others faces.

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!

I know I don't even look at these links they post, probably get hacked by a russian. They are wrong anyway.

The problem with these guys is they only believe the GQP, so none of it is believable or reliable. They have been lost in russian brain washing psy op, and have cried wolfe so many times now nobody is listening, or paying attention anymore, so they just wind up screaming harder into each others faces.

WOLF! WOLF! WOLF!

I know I don't even look at these links they post, probably get hacked by a russian. They are wrong anyway.
Are these Russians in the room with you now?

VN Store

Back