Did butch keep the traditions?

Did butch keep the traditions?

• Total voters
images

Reactions: 22 people
Also mentioned the Power T on the Smokey uniforms (on the left pants leg) was placed there because the 95-98' teams wore one there...Butch gets it.

Reactions: 2 people
Butch is doing everything right. He hasn't coached a game BUT he hasn't had the opportunity yet either. All we can judge him on is his body of work from his hire date until today. Based off the days he has been here i think he has done an incredible job so far.

Get em bUTch!

Reactions: 2 people
Butch gets it, as we know, but there are some folks in the marketing and public relations department who get it too. This off season has been one home run after another from them. We have 16 wins over the past three seasons but the excitement surrounding this program seems like we are a national title contender. Keep it going!

Reactions: 1 person
Butch gets it, as we know, but there are some folks in the marketing and public relations department who get it too. This off season has been one home run after another from them. We have 16 wins over the past three seasons but the excitement surrounding this program seems like we are a national title contender. Keep it going!

This has been the most active off season i can remember, every time you turn around its something good 4 star recruit or something good about the football program, seem like there was less trouble with players this off season.:good!:

Last edited:
Butch is doing everything right. He hasn't coached a game BUT he hasn't had the opportunity yet either. All we can judge him on is his body of work from his hire date until today. Based off the days he has been here i think he has done an incredible job so far.

Get em bUTch!

I agree!!!

Doesn't matter in my opinion as long as it has a little orange on them.

If the players and recruits like them. That's all that matters!

VN Store

Back