Did we have it wrong from the getgo? Was it China, not Putin, that bought off Trump?

You're right in the sense that the $5 million covered only two years of the Trump presidency and only a handful of his properties, not all of them.

And what did the Chinese get in return for their bribe of Trump? Trump nixed recommended sanctions against the Chinese bank fronting him the money.

Face facts. Trump is a total crook.
I would actually suspect the Chinese used the Obama era law that made it easier for foreign investors to become citizens. and some of them, however many 5 million dollars represents, landed on Trump properties.

and do you really think the Dems found this 5 million dollars and stopped looking at other properties beyond this 2 year window? I have a bridge to sell you.

You're right in the sense that the $5 million covered only two years of the Trump presidency and only a handful of his properties, not all of them.

And what did the Chinese get in return for their bribe of Trump? Trump nixed recommended sanctions against the Chinese bank fronting him the money.

They got to vote with us on a UN resolution against North Korea. Again, the whole story is not your friend.

Trump appears to grant China banks sanctions reprieve after U.N. deal

Sure, had to give him cover, didn't they? I mean, who is fooling who here: Chinese bank dumps millions on Trump and he nixes sanctions in exchange for that, or because the Chinese say they'll vote for a resolution at the UN?

View attachment 607565

They did vote for the resolution, it passed unanimously.

And you are an obsessed clown

Trump's partisan enemies neglected to include the full scale even though it makes it even worse?

You're acting like a clown. Be better.

How is this fool still allowed to create threads?

@lawgator1 you post like you haven't partaken in one of the most absurd disinformation campaign efforts ever. You bought the dossier hook, line, and sinker. A normal person would lick their wounds and stfu.
giphy.gif

How is this fool still allowed to create threads?

@lawgator1 you post like you haven't partaken in one of the most absurd disinformation campaign efforts ever. You bought the dossier hook, line, and sinker. A normal person would lick their wounds and stfu.
Things have totally gotten out of hand since you left

One can only hope that the right wing media Trump limits himself to will ask him about this and asks him to commit that he will disclose what was paid and where it went, and also that he will commit not to accept foreign monies if elected again.

Of course, he may say no, claiming he's still under audit from 2015 ....

I just read this article and couldn’t pass on making a few comments about it.

- I like how they use the term ‘payments’ to reference hotel spend. Not inaccurate, but certainly meant to leave the reader with a different connotation. For example, I might say I spent 10,000 last year at Hilton properties. But I wouldn’t say I made payments of 10,000 to Chris Nasetta or payments of 10,000 to Hilton.

- They are including “payments” made for for CAM on units that have been long owned by countries’ diplomatic missions

- As well as rent for long time tenants in office space

- My favorite is the whiff below where they equate “payments” and profits.

At the time, Trump’s lawyer said the former president planned to donate foreign profits from his hotels to the US Treasury Department. However, the amount reportedly donated by the Trump Organization in 2017 and 2018 falls well short of estimated foreign payments that were made to its properties.

This article was written with the specific intent it be used exactly as it was in the OP.

Last edited:

Yet you think Biden is squeaky clean with regard to China….. he’s nothing but Xi’s little whore

I just read this article and couldn’t pass on making a few comments about it.

- I like how they use the term ‘payments’ to reference hotel spend. Not inaccurate, but certainly meant to leave the reader with a different connotation. For example, I might say I spent 10,000 last year at Hilton properties. But I wouldn’t say I made payments of 10,000 to Chris Nasetta or payments of 10,000 to Hilton.

- They are including “payments” made for for CAM on units that have been long owned by countries’ diplomatic missions

- As well as rent for long time tenants in office space

- My favorite is the whiff below where they equate “payments” and profits.

This article was written with the specific intent it be used exactly as it was in the OP.
And LG….. a supposed lawyer fell for it

Trump's partisan enemies neglected to include the full scale even though it makes it even worse?

You're acting like a clown. Be better.

Whether he is incapable, just plain unwilling or both can be debated, but history shows us that one thing not debatable is asking better from him is all but a lost cause.

But I just read an article this morning claiming Trump was too hard on China with his tariffs and that him being in office again would make inflation worse as a result. So which is it? The left isn’t quite unified in their message just yet. They’re floating trial balloons all over the place to see what resonates but come this Fall they’ll all be saying the exact same things word for word, including you of course.

VN Store

Back