Did we have it wrong from the getgo? Was it China, not Putin, that bought off Trump?

The Russians? You haven't been paying attention, have you? I think even a lot of MAGA know by now that the gangster has
a very deep and dangerous thing for Putin--American's adversary.
you need to talk with LG then. he was implying it was the Chinese who bought Trump not the Russians.

Reactions: McDad
I did that one when there was hand wringing on china buying farms.

Here goes.

Chinese companies bought farmland?

The horror.
My Peruvian wife and I are going to buy some property here, I must be nefariously colluding with the all-powerful threat of a resurrected Inca Empire.

My Peruvian wife and I are going to buy some property here, I must be nefariously colluding with the all-powerful threat of a resurrected Inca Empire.
The seller is obviously a Peru puppet. A Latina lapdog. A south american sycophant.

I did that one when there was hand wringing on china buying farms.

Here goes.

Chinese companies bought farmland?

The horror.

I'm still not sold on it being a good idea allowing foreign nationals to own real estate (actual land). And I do differentiate between owning actual dirt vs say a condo.

I'm still not sold on it being a good idea allowing foreign nationals to own real estate (actual land). And I do differentiate between owning actual dirt vs say a condo.
That's understandable. But there would have to be governing laws in place which prevent ownership of anyone not a US citizen, or ownership by citizens America is at odds with. Until then, the selective outrage some are using to raise a ruckus about it is really ridiculous.

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back