Did we have it wrong from the getgo? Was it China, not Putin, that bought off Trump?

But I just read an article this morning claiming Trump was too hard on China with his tariffs and that him being in office again would make inflation worse as a result. So which is it? The left isn’t quite unified in their message just yet. They’re floating trial balloons all over the place to see what resonates but come this Fall they’ll all be saying the exact same things word for word, including you of course.
and don't forget how racist he was against them. and The "China Virus". just another thing LG was wrong to jump on, and now the shoe is on the other foot so he is attack mode with the Chinese instead of defending them from mean ole Trump.

and don't forget how racist he was against them. and The "China Virus". just another thing LG was wrong to jump on, and now the shoe is on the other foot so he is attack mode with the Chinese instead of defending them from mean ole Trump.

This thread is hilarious. LG threads always deliver.

I’m sure in the middle of a manic Trump rage it all made sense to LG. But it always looks very different to the rational person who can read, digest, and analyze the diatribe.

This thread is hilarious. LG threads always deliver.

I’m sure in the middle of a manic Trump rage it all made sense to LG. But it always looks very different to the rational person who can read, digest, and analyze the diatribe.

Here here. Nice eloquent and diplomatic way of saying “I am entertained by this purely partisan and overwhelmingly hypocritical blowhard’s senseless drivel” Smooth.

Putin has no problem killing people who oppose him.

Sorry I don't hang out in Politics thread. Assume it's already been discussed?

Last edited:
I'm excited to see all the hottest new takes and wonderful, unviased insights from the pinnacle of VN political punditry.

Reactions: volfanhill
Finally, after all these years, someone asked this question.

To the original poster, you may find some related discussion of this issue by searching for "Trump" "Putin" and various forms of the word "fellate".

Reactions: lawgator1
a good. LG has found his next Trump obsession.

what happened to the pee tapes, secret meetings in towers, and the Russians?

boy who cried wolf.

The Russians? You haven't been paying attention, have you? I think even a lot of MAGA know by now that the gangster has
a very deep and dangerous thing for Putin--American's adversary.

The Russians? You haven't been paying attention, have you? I think even a lot of MAGA know by now that the gangster has
a very deep and dangerous thing for Putin--American's adversary.
What's a Putin-American? Is this a new racist slur your type has devised?

This is a Reuters news story from 2017--a very reputable news source, unlike what right-wingers read, on the rare occasions when they read.

Moscow on the Beach​

Russian elite invested nearly $100 million in Trump buildings​

A Reuters review found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida.

MIAMI/MOSCOW – During the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald J. Trump downplayed his business ties with Russia. And since taking office as president, he has been even more emphatic.

“I can tell you, speaking for myself, I own nothing in Russia,” President Trump said at a news conference last month. “I have no loans in Russia. I don’t have any deals in Russia.”

But in the United States, members of the Russian elite have invested in Trump buildings. A Reuters review has found that at least 63 individuals with Russian passports or addresses have bought at least $98.4 million worth of property in seven Trump-branded luxury towers in southern Florida, according to public documents, interviews and corporate records.

The buyers include politically connected businessmen, such as a former executive in a Moscow-based state-run construction firm that works on military and intelligence facilities, the founder of a St. Petersburg investment bank and the co-founder of a conglomerate with interests in banking, property and electronics.
People from the second and third tiers of Russian power have invested in the Trump buildings as well. One recently posted a photo of himself with the leader of a Russian motorcycle gang that was sanctioned by the United States for its alleged role in Moscow’s seizure of Crimea.

Related content​

1. Where investors from Russia bought

2. Video: A glimpse into Russian investment in Trump buildings
It's also been reported that Russian entities lease several floors in Trump Tower, that a Chinese entity leases one floor and a Saudi entity leases one floor.

One lesson here is that you don't nominate corrupt businessmen for public office of any kind, much less president. And you certainly don't do it with gangsters whose business has been bailed out by dirty foreign money.

What's a Putin-American? Is this a new racist slur your type has devised?

Ha: It actually would apply to quite a few people in America these days, starting with trump, little mike johnson and several House Republicans and a couple of Senators Where's Joe McCarthy when we need him--except this time he'd be weeding out traitors on the conservative side.

Ha: It actually would apply to quite a few people in America these days, starting with trump, little mike johnson and several House Republicans and a couple of Senators Where's Joe McCarthy when we need him--except this time he'd be weeding out traitors on the conservative side.

lol. You wishing for the return of McCarthy is the least surprising thing today.

It sure helps when you have wheels mounted on your goalposts doesn't it?

Those goalposts have seen more miles than a budget rental from Enterprise.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back