DID you like or dislike Casey Clausen?

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 11:13 AM
does antone know what nfl eroupe team he is supposed to be playing on . i heard that is where he will be oging.

are you trying to write in German? :blink:

I may be wrong, but I thought I saw where Casey may be with the Rhine. Sad he hasn't had a better chance in the NFL yet. I saw many teams this year that could use a QB of his caliber. But, such is life trying to make the NFL rosters. If you start off slow, or don't get with that right team fit...

Originally posted by nationalchamps2006UT@Jan 20, 2005 3:15 PM
I remember at times he was loveable... he made plays but also, i remember he could barely score against MARSHALL one year... and he also threw some passes that were verrrry bad... Were y'all a fan or him or not?

We scored 35 points vs. Marshall that year. Casey put up good numbers that game.

If anyone has a doubt go to govols (it is memeber required) and read the article on Casey about him playing with a broken clavicle (Shaeffers injury). How unselfish he was towards the Team.

i just dont think our team rallied behind him like teams with a good qb do. he didnt motivate like a manning or david greene. he was just to laid back. to much cali. no tennessee in him at all. it takes a certain demeanor and will to win and play here. he didnt have it. his skills were OK. not spectacular by any means.

what are you talking about rally around him. i know 110 divison 1 teams that would die to have him at qb. casey it was a privledge and honor to see you play for us.

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 21, 2005 9:40 PM
what are you talking about rally around him. i know 110 divison 1 teams that would die to have him at qb. casey it was a privledge and honor to see you play for us.

hahahaha. name one. bama would have loved him. :dlol:

Casey just didn't have that "Tennessee Smash Mouth" attitude......he was a good qb in college......I still don't like him.....Just didn't like his attitude......

Attachments

• clausen_and_sanders.jpg
    clausen_and_sanders.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 0
Casey was great for UT!!!! He gave his all and played as hard as he could. I don't see how any Vol fan can not like him, he won and played hard. You the man Casey!!!!!

Below is a link to a letter Casey wrote to his Vol family.

LINK

I guess the folks that don't respect Casey's ability.... would rather go back to the days of Steve Alatorre? or Jeff Francis?

VN Store

Back