Dillon Bates commits to UT

these group of recruits just make me smile. bates kelly hurd creamer just to name a few. can't wait for the next couple of years.

It's a great group, no doubt about it. Im extremely impressed with what CBJ has done in recruiting. We couldn't ask for a better recruiting class so far, imo.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol yo bro chill. That wasn't a shot at you, it was more of a shot at the nega vols on this site always nit picking on recruits.

I was at the gym during that, I had testosterone flowing threw me....lol

And I've recently quit dipping, so I'm moody.(I've dipped for 10 years.)

Carry on, my apologies.

Last edited:
I was at the gym during that, I had testosterone flowing threw me....lol

And I've recently quit dipping, so I'm moody.(I've dipped for 10 years.)

Carry on, my apologies.

ouch! Quitting a 25 year habit with some help from Elicit. Stuffs purdy good and can take the edge off! Good luck!

This is probably a more useful video. As you can see, he's playing RB and some WR. 6'4", 222. Sounds about right. As you can see in the video, he has a leaner physique than your prototypical RB. Why are ya'll having a hard time accepting this?

Jalen Hurd preseason clips - YouTube
why are you having a hard time accepting anyone else opinion on anything? you have to be right on everything you post. you are ..what we called in my day... "a know it all"... you should change your user name to this.

I hate Kiffin, but man that guy brought some swagger to us. I loved him at the time
What swagger would that be, when we had a 5* QB (Boyd) committed and he told him to beat it. All while having no other QB to replace him and a real crisis at that position. Then, for an encore he passed on Cam Newton in favor of Matt Simms.

It's hard to imagine who did more damage to the program...him, Dooley or Hamilton, who hired them both. Hate is an understatement.

Reactions: 1 person
The Opening: RB Jalen Hurd - YouTube

I'm sorry...you were saying something about Hurd not running over many people?

The points the person makes about him not Being big is crazy the kid is in 11th grade and he is 16 to 17 years old and he weighs in at 222lbs . The kid is still growing. So with that anything else he say has no credibility. So don't put much into the fact. That he can't run anyone over

Great recruiting news it's good to see the sons of former Tennessee players continue to come to play for Tennessee.:dance2:

The points the person makes about him not Being big is crazy the kid is in 11th grade and he is 16 to 17 years old and he weighs in at 222lbs . The kid is still growing. So with that anything else he say has no credibility. So don't put much into the fact. That he can't run anyone over
He will probably be 6'7" and 250 pounds when he is a senior at U.T.

Are the Berry Twins the only "Legacy" recruits who haven't committed somewhere?

This class has the potential to be an ESPN 30 for 30 movie in a few years haha.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back