Disney +

Oh well. I was looking forward to where they could take the story.

Looks the trolls got their way.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
How anybody can sit there and say the acolyte was a decent show, it makes me weepfor our country and Society. Us trolls needed to destroy that crap

They have so many options to update like Zorro, chip n dale rescue rangers, herbie, tail spin, gummi bears, dark wing and they focus almost solely on killing Star Wars.

I let my Disney plus go. Nothing new I care about.

Reactions: vols 30
They have so many options to update like Zorro, chip n dale rescue rangers, herbie, tail spin, gummi bears, dark wing and they focus almost solely on killing Star Wars.

I let my Disney plus go. Nothing new I care about.

I don't blame you. The last season of Andor is the only thing I'm looking forward too.

Reactions: NEO
Disney bumping the monthly cost to $15.99 starting in October.
Lmao!! I unsubscribed after I couldn't make it through The Acolyte. I will no longer help fund their BS political/social justice agenda. I used to be such a fan of Disney. Now they are a shell of the company they used to be! F_ck them!

Last edited:
Reactions: vols 30
Lmao!! I unsubscribed after I couldn't make it through The Acolyte. I will no longer help fund their BS political/social justice agenda. I used to be such a fan of Disney. Now they are a shell of the company they used to be! F_ck them!

I'm probably going to stick with it until Andor finishes. I loved the X-men animated series too, but most of what they have put out since the start up has been average to bad. Especially the last calendar year

Ugh, hate to be on side of negative nancies. Didnt have much interest in Agatha Harkness' own show. Only one epi in, but I think i'm out on this one. Does it drive the MCU story forward? Is the story interesting?

I love Science Fiction. A unique and creative narrative that no one has ever tried, is rare and I laud that. What worked for Wandavision in a quirky world, worked. Odd as it was. Was thought provoking, and well done.

Agatha played by Kathryn Hahn just isnt an interesting character. Really a shame bc she has showed a ton of acting range.

Going to give Ep 2 a go, but unless it moves the needle dont have patience for a stand alone story about witches.

Too many MCU shows and movies water down the product.

VN Store

Back