DJ booth on the field to the right of tunnel.

This was cool at OW game not sure how I feel about it at the games..Keep us posted on how it works out Volly

I think this is a great idea!

It's time we create an exciting atmosphere in Neyland that energizes the crowd and is targeted toward contemporary entertainment.

Most importantly our players, recruits and younger crowd will love it! Blue hairs won't like it but SO WHAT!! :rock:

Reactions: 5 people
I think this is a great idea!

It's time we create an exciting atmosphere in Neyland that energizes the crowd and is targeted toward contemporary entertainment.

Most importantly our players, recruits and younger crowd will love it! Blue hairs won't like it but SO WHAT!! :rock:

Easy, the last time I made a blue hair comment it didn't go over well. 😀👴👵

Reactions: 1 person
Won't have service too much longer.

Looks like the booth has wheels so they can move it. He's playing game calls with music in the background. Sweet.

Gonna start off with some rap crap then hippity hoppity then finish with new version of Rocky Top by Five Finger Death Punch. Wouldn't a screaming metal version be great?

Reactions: 1 person
John Pennington told me about this last week.. I thought he was just drunk tho

I'm with the youngun'. Who gives a **** about people who've been fans for 40-50 years. Time to move on.

Last edited:
I'm with the younun'. Who gives a **** about people who've been fans for 40-50 years. Time to move on.

Yeah...let's take what is constantly cited as one of the most unique & special college football experiences...along with one of the most singularly identifiable and revered "unofficial" fight songs and start "DJing" CRAP music...

Maybe play "Enter Sandman" while running through the "T"...and shaking keys on defense during 3rd & longs...

You know...real rich in tradition things...:mad:

"Blue hair" securely fastened...

Reactions: 4 people
I don't particularly like it but let's be honest, Neyland's atmosphere has sucked for a good while. And I don't just mean for the last 5 years of bad football, we've hardly ever brought it for 60 minutes since the 90s.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back