DJ booth on the field to the right of tunnel.

Yeah...let's take what is constantly cited as one of the most unique & special college football experiences...along with one of the most singularly identifiable and revered "unofficial" fight songs and start "DJing" CRAP music...

Maybe play "Enter Sandman" while running through the "T"...and shaking keys on defense during 3rd & longs...

You know...real rich in tradition things...:mad:

"Blue hair" securely fastened...

Don't forget the smoke machine

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah...let's take what is constantly cited as one of the most unique & special college football experiences...along with one of the most singularly identifiable and revered "unofficial" fight songs and start "DJing" CRAP music...

Maybe play "Enter Sandman" while running through the "T"...and shaking keys on defense during 3rd & longs...

Losing has quickly become a tradition at UT. Maybe we should keep that too, because in the eyes of many UT fans modernization is the work of the devil.

Reactions: 4 people

Whoa. Somehow I doubt the pre game turntables will interfere with the 500 renditions of Rocky Top that will play today.

Reactions: 1 person

Overreact much?

20060227_fg3.jpg

Relax in 20 years the DJ will be a tradition too. 😃

Darwin says" Evolve or become a memory". Can't we do some new things for the younger crowd while keeping other important things to please the patriarchs.:mf_surrender:

Ps. i'm all for enter Sandman!!:)

Its called tradition and the young fans have no clue its all about look at me please... that's why tn is special or any place is special etc...

Also the blue hairs are the ones supporting n building the new building on campus while the younger generation buys an iPhone 5....lol so yea please lets change everything to make them happy.

Reactions: 5 people
Its called tradition and the young fans have no clue its all about look at me please... that's why tn is special or any place is special etc...

Also the blue hairs are the ones supporting n building the new building on campus while the younger generation buys an iPhone 5....lol so yea please lets change everything to make them happy.

So the tens of thousands of students like myself, who will one day be those "blue hairs" mind you, that pay quadruple what many alums paid when they were attending UT should have no say in starting new traditions because we "buy iPhones" and don't know anything about tradition?

Interesting.

Reactions: 9 people
So the tens of thousands of students like myself, who will one day be those "blue hairs" mind you, that pay quadruple what many alums paid when they were attending UT should have no say in starting new traditions because we "buy iPhones" and don't know anything about tradition?

Interesting.

Reactions: 2 people

^^^^^This post is full of stupid.^^^^^

Reactions: 8 people
Darwin says" Evolve or become a memory". Can't we do some new things for the younger crowd while keeping other important things to please the patriarchs.:mf_surrender:

Ps. i'm all for enter Sandman!!:)

I don't believe in Darwin.

Hahaha

I thought the thread was about some guy named "DJ Booth" being on the field, perhaps a related person to commit dominique booth

I thought the thread was about some guy named "DJ Booth" being on the field, perhaps a related person to commit dominique booth

When I first saw this thread earlier in the day, I wondered who this recruit was that I hadn't heard about yet. Haha!

I was against the dj booth until I read this and all the butthurt. Now I'm in favor of the dj booth just to piss off the butthurts.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back