DJ booth on the field to the right of tunnel.

I think this is a great idea!

It's time we create an exciting atmosphere in Neyland that energizes the crowd and is targeted toward contemporary entertainment.

Most importantly our players, recruits and younger crowd will love it! Blue hairs won't like it but SO WHAT!! :rock:

Blue hairs provide the cash to keep this machine rolling. Just stating the obvious. Haslam isnt 19 ya know :hi:

Last edited:
I have no idea whether this or other small additions will stick and become part of UT's traditions.

However, I do wonder how many complained when Dickey added new traditions, such as the "T" on the helmet, running through the "T" and checkerboard end zones.

I suspect some said, "Coach Neyland didn't need any of that flashy crap to win at Tennessee. Stick to the things that brung us here over the last 75 years."

Reactions: 5 people
[/B]

Blue hairs provide the cash to keep this machine rolling. Just stating the obvious. Haslam isnt 19 ya know :hi:

You also need ticket sales, which is argued about daily here. Give people a way to have fun and they'll come back. That's how you market a product that isn't yet perfected.

Reactions: 1 person
You also need ticket sales, which is argued about daily here. Give people a way to have fun and they'll come back. That's how you market a product that isn't yet perfected.

Totally agree Volly...but some of those "blue hairs" contribute To UT an entire game ticket sales with one check.

Thought having the DJ out during warm ups was a good thing. Kind of a reward to the team in a way.

I meant in real life. Nothing on a message board is real.

3c2mv.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
Dang, I was trying to figure who DJ Booth was. I was thing recruit or former player? Lol.

Dang, I was trying to figure who DJ Booth was. I was thing recruit or former player? Lol.

Well, I wasn't sure what you call the thing exactly. But I made sure I didn't capitalize "booth". It didn't help huh? :p

VN Store

Back