Dobbs isn't the answer

I thought this was a qb thread. So, back on subject. Worley has not looked sharp doing the simple things, but no one else has proven themselves either. Peterman obviously has a better arm but there is a reason he didn't start. I don't know what that reason is but when he came in the play calling changed. The thing I liked most was that he went under center. It seemed like we were able to take advantage of the strength of our O-line.
From what little I've seen he will be the immediate future. He has shown the arm strength and the ability to take the snap under center. So, if he can manage the game I'll take it.

Im pretty sure it was Arizona State which usually has good qb play. Thats a pretty good offer for any high school kid.

Yep. As I understood it, there was always the possibility of baseball for him, and he didn't even consider places that didn't match his academic goals. When we got him, Clemson was heavily pursuing him, but he didn't take a visit.

Alright, chilluns....once again, Butch will NOT win with a pocket passer in this offense. He ain't playing Rutgers, USF, etc. He's playing real meat, and a pocket passer has ZERO chance of success in this offense. If Dobbs is the most mobile, play him. Yesterday.

Reactions: 1 person
Have you seen his film? Have you seen his offer list? Who gives a crap he has a 10.0 GPA and the fact he is black. The thing is as smart as Dobbs is I guarantee he knows the playbook if he was that good he would be on the field. Have you seen Riley Fergesons film and offer list. Much better QB. Our problem is vanilla play calling, and the fact our coaches keep Worley in. Have you noticed one thing about Worley. He has zero confidence EVER. He has no swagger. He isn't a leader. I hope that our coaches can evaluate QB's better than they have because if he threw like this in spring practice we are screwed. He needs to give Pettermam or Fergeson a shot hell even put Dobbs on the field. But Butch can say all he wants its inexperienced receivers but its not. Worley can't throw agains AP or WKU he can't throw against quality opponents either. He hasn't made any progression since he took the first snap. Worley has got to go. I hope we have a plan B.
You wrote this while u were drunk..its ok..have a bloody mary :hi:

VN Store

Back