Does Rocky Top hurt Tennessee football?

Does the minority athlete hold the country song we are so aligned with against us ? Does the song hold or give racist overtones?
I'd be stunned if you're not one of those rightist nuts just hunting for something to show off to your friends in this safe place for bigots forum. Tell me why minorities would dislike Rockytop? The song is quite a few things. 1. It's catchy, even opponents who claim to hate it tap their feet on hearing it. 2. It seems based on my journeys, to be widely recognized, tonally if nothing else. 3. When we're scoring on the field, it grates the nerves of our opponents, and what Vols fan or player would object to that? 4. It is one of the very few college associated songs that finds itself from time to time in entertainment media. 4. Whenever folks hear it, they automatically think of the UT, even if played on a PA system in public place nowhere near Tennessee. 5. However, we're lucky that most folks don't realize it is anti-law enforcement, and I hope non-Vols especially remain ignorant of that. Including minority fans and minority athletes OK, now, uh, uh, tell me, how racist is that?

I'd be stunned if you're not one of those rightist nuts just hunting for something to show off to your friends in this safe place for bigots forum. Tell me why minorities would dislike Rockytop? The song is quite a few things. 1. It's catchy, even opponents who claim to hate it tap their feet on hearing it. 2. It seems based on my journeys, to be widely recognized, tonally if nothing else. 3. When we're scoring on the field, it grates the nerves of our opponents, and what Vols fan or player would object to that? 4. It is one of the very few college associated songs that finds itself from time to time in entertainment media. 4. Whenever folks hear it, they automatically think of the UT, even if played on a PA system in public place nowhere near Tennessee. 5. However, we're lucky that most folks don't realize it is anti-law enforcement, and I hope non-Vols especially remain ignorant of that. Including minority fans and minority athletes OK, now, uh, uh, tell me, how racist is that?
A rightist? His garbage question is more akin to some gutless liberal worm and the woke ass culture promoted by leftists

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
A rightist? His garbage question is more akin to some gutless liberal worm and the woke ass culture promoted by leftists
You're a worm? Great, I'm going fishing at the lake 12 miles down the road, please come along, I need the bait.
But leave your garbage at home, it's illegal to chum the waters. BTW, asses don't have culture, they just tag along behind you. And the thing is, everybody has an ass. Yes, you can poke yours if you want, but that's kind of weird. Hello, ass, maybe nice to meet you.

You're a worm? Great, I'm going fishing at the lake 12 miles down the road, please come along, I need the bait.
But leave your garbage at home, it's illegal to chum the waters. BTW, asses don't have culture, they just tag along behind you. And the thing is, everybody has an ass. Yes, you can poke yours if you want, but that's kind of weird. Hello, ass, maybe nice to meet you.

Prolly already mentioned, but the song is as bad for recruiting minorities as it is for Butch to pose in front of propeller planes.

IYKYK

Rocky Top doesn't hurt UT athletics, the Woo does!

Since the Woo became a permanent fixture and UT got rid of the white goal post pads, there's been no hardware on The Hill.

VN Store

Back