Does Rocky Top hurt Tennessee football?

This is the way "woke" starts. With an incredibly stupid idea. Then some social-justice-warriors take hold, start 'doxxing" and protesting, then media coverage, opinion papers (newspapers)......then an announcement from the chancellor (job protection aim) and athletic director (same as chancellor) about a fight-song change. It's "incrementalism". One inch here, one inch there, one foot here and then yard by yard by yard....

America's true pandemic is cowardness.

Bro you serious? People who are “woke” are cancers to America.
His username shows he was born in the 60s. That generation left (millennials) a 35% demographic change, no jobs, the worst economy since the great depression and complete spiritual death. Truly the worst people in the history of any empire. Only generation to entirely destroy the future to the point of no return. They don't even know what the actual issues in the country are.

I felt this gif is appropriate:

ae71ee90-c51a-4334-9a6a-abcdb26d3894_text.gif

His username shows he was born in the 60s. That generation left (millennials) a 35% demographic change, no jobs, the worst economy since the great depression and complete spiritual death. Truly the worst people in the history of any empire. Only generation to entirely destroy the future to the point of no return. They don't even know what the actual issues in the country are.
It's insane to me the number of weirdo cults and general awful stuff came out of the hippie movement and the 1960s. They really perverted and destroyed the meaning of "love".

Does the minority athlete hold the country song we are so aligned with against us ? Does the song hold or give racist overtones?
There is absolutely nothing at all in the lyrics of the song itself that has anything to do race. It’s not even up for debate. Therefore, the only reason you would ask these questions must be derived from the fact that a white person is singing the song.

OP, have you ever consider that by you judging someone’s work based on the color of their skin and not the work itself would actually make you the racist, not the work/song?

I have a dream that my four little children will one day, live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character
- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kdbnab1
I am. Is there an issue
Not at all! I'm just super into politics, culture, and history, with exceptional pattern recognition yielding 140 IQ. I'm practically a savant at deducting cultural dichotomies via dissecting philosophy, intentions, noticing the spirit of rebellion in OPs case, etc. I've been called an honorary jew/smart goy, even ironically accused as Amalek many times for my discernment, I can guess when an article will have a Semitic last name with 90 +/- 5% margin of error.

Not at all! I'm just super into politics, culture, and history, with exceptional pattern recognition yielding 140 IQ. I'm practically a savant at deducting cultural dichotomies via dissecting philosophy, intentions, noticing the spirit of rebellion in OPs case, etc. I've been called an honorary jew/smart goy, even ironically accused as Amalek many times for my discernment, I can guess when an article will have a Semitic last name with 90 +/- 5% margin of error.
This post certainly fits in this thread.

giphy.gif

No no no! Don’t move this nonsense into the PF! Take this sh** to the Endzone or something.

What a ridiculous question.

VN Store

Back