Does the Assistant that made the Seating Card STILL have a job??

Plot Twist: Smokey was in charge of the seating cards.

Double Plot Twist: Smokey's actually a pretty good typist -- for a Bluetick Coonhound.

Reactions: tbh
They had one job. There's no excuse for misspelling the #1 recruit's name. It's possible to mistype it, but no excuse for not checking and verifying before putting it out.

If they're this careless on something as simple as this, what else are they careless with? Fired.
I don't think I'd fire the person, but the sad fact is that these days, too many people have no pride in their work. Instead, they have a, "that's good enough attitude." You see it exhibited in various places and circumstances. Indeed, after reading about several cases of amusement park riders falling out of poorly secured restraining harnesses, it is the reason why I don't ride such anymore. Much as I love speed, especially rollercoasters and such.

Last edited:
The assistant who made the seating card probably doesn't have a college education.
If he or she does, then a slap on the wrist is in order.

Delete this thread
giphy-downsized-large.gif

thats what I was thinking those are some dry, sad looking steaks...look like some 6 ounce sirloins or some really thin fillets. That or those are some super big green beans.
Applebee's has those fake looking grill marks like that also.

Reactions: pimo1
What the woowoo is wrong with all you Karen's, it was a simple mistake, maybe an autocorrect deal. I'm sure Mr. Sanders found the correct seat. I'm also sure he laughed it off.

On second thought hopefully the culprit is found and stoned to death in public along with his immediate family.

What the woowoo is wrong with all you Karen's, it was a simple mistake, maybe an autocorrect deal. I'm sure Mr. Sanders found the correct seat. I'm also sure he laughed it off.

On second thought hopefully the culprit is found and stoned to death in public along with his immediate family.
Not a big deal as you said. What’s more important is the relationships the coaches have with Sanders and family. About 99.9% have no idea how much went into this weekend. The coaching staff and everyone else that handled this weekend absolutely knocked it out of the park.

thats what I was thinking those are some dry, sad looking steaks...look like some 6 ounce sirloins or some really thin fillets. That or those are some super big green beans.
Must be a well done kind of guy

Reactions: pimo1
Who cares...if the kid can't handle a mistake then why worry. I like the dudes response. He understands things happen. We seem more worried about it than him.
Totally agree. If he is sincere, then it shows that he isn't a primma donna. This is the type of recruit I would want on my team.

Also, how do we know that the person creating the name cards wasn't given a list that contained the misspelling? Maybe a coach screwed it up. There are probably multiple layers of people with each one adding input into the process. Unfortunately, there is a lot of room for mistakes.

VN Store

Back