Does the Assistant that made the Seating Card STILL have a job??

Agreed, but it’s important to have every little detail buttoned up for events of this magnitude. Or anything related to building and sustaining an elite program, for that matter. I guarantee Saban wouldn’t have let this happen, regardless of who was responsible. That’s not a knock on Heupel, just the truth.
Stuff happens. Look at Georgia. That’s an elite program yet they’ve had several instances where things weren’t buttoned up.

The person responsible should not be allowed within a zip code of the football program. Not understanding the importance of getting the name right is a fireable offense. It was embarrassing to the university and complete incompetence on the part of the person making the mistake and their supervisor. Both should be gone in a quiet and timely fashion. I can assure you they would have been fired under some past program leadership.

Agreed, but it’s important to have every little detail buttoned up for events of this magnitude. Or anything related to building and sustaining an elite program, for that matter. I guarantee Saban wouldn’t have let this happen, regardless of who was responsible. That’s not a knock on Heupel, just the truth.
Is it tho? Me thinks yall a bunch of Karens.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
My guess is no, they did not fire anyone for this. Its a silly question.

Coach Heupel makes a lot more mistakes in game calling that would meet firing requirements IF this offense was worthy of firing.

JMO

Reactions: DaddyChad
The person responsible should not be allowed within a zip code of the football program. Not understanding the importance of getting the name right is a fireable offense. It was embarrassing to the university and complete incompetence on the part of the person making the mistake and their supervisor. Both should be gone in a quiet and timely fashion. I can assure you they would have been fired under some past program leadership.
I bet you're fun at parties.

Yes, Jeremy Pruitt would have fake rage-fired someone over it. You're right, we should totally mold the behavior of all future hires after a raging psycho that presented as someone with a seventh grade education and related vocabulary.

Grow up.

You don’t even want to discuss previous leaderships if you’re wanting to talk about recruiting. Dooley pissed off half the state to the point where in state coaches hated the program, Butch had an elite 5 star and family show up and they didn’t even know who they were, kiffin and staff had several gaffs including my favorite Orgeron farting on someone’s couch during an in home 😂, Pruitt was such a damn disaster we won’t even go into detail there. Every staff has issues, most of them wish it were something as trivial as this typo.

Reactions: VAVol85

VN Store

Back