Donald Trump Announcement Speech

Here's an honest question for you. Democrats, and a lot of black leaders just flat out cried racism at anyone who didn't vote for, or was critical against Obama, who is half black. So why is it OK for those same people to not vote for someone like Ben Carson? He's 100% black. That's just one of my things with democrats. They cru racism, but its OK if they don't vote for this black guy. I don't spiritually agree with some things Obama stands for, but I do every single day pray for him. I could give a crap about color, but hate being labeled racist for not supporting a half black man by those who will not vote for Carson.

You calling Obama half black makes me immediately discredit what you have to say. Not to say that he isn't mixed race, but the fact that NOW folks are splitting hairs on who is and who isn't black is funny to me.

Reactions: 5 people
You calling Obama half black makes me immediately discredit what you have to say. Not to say, that he isn't mixed race, but the fact that NOW folks are splitting hairs on who is and who isn't black is funny to me.

How does the fact of who he is discredit what I say? Am I wrong that his mother was white? If she is, then he's as much white as he is black. I'm not trying to argue with you, but it was an honest question. You can call him black it doesn't bother me, but I could discredit that because he is indeed half white. My point was that democrats do this very thing you're discrediting me for and its OK. But I like you nerd, and don't care what color anybody is. God loves us all the same. These guys and gals all have faults that we could argue all night, but I'm not gonna argue it. I concede, you win.

Reactions: 2 people
Democrats, and a lot of black leaders just flat out cried racism at anyone who didn't vote for, or was critical against Obama, who is half black.

You may have had some people do that, but the majority of Dems did not act that way. You should stop watching Fox News now.

Reactions: 3 people
You may have had some people do that, but the majority of Dems did not act that way. You should stop watching Fox News now.

But, for the record you should find the interview with Eric holder where he specifically said, anybody critical of Obama was so because he was black.

Reactions: 1 person
How does the fact of who he is discredit what I say? Am I wrong that his mother was white? If she is, then he's as much white as he is black. I'm not trying to argue with you, but it was an honest question. You can call him black it doesn't bother me, but I could discredit that because he is indeed half white. My point was that democrats do this very thing you're discrediting me for and its OK. But I like you nerd, and don't care what color anybody is. God loves us all the same. These guys and gals all have faults that we could argue all night, but I'm not gonna argue it. I concede, you win.

How is any of this luring me to the GOP side?

Reactions: 2 people
How is any of this luring me to the GOP side?

Not trying I'm independent. Heck, for what its worth my favorite politician is a democrat. One of my old teachers has been a state rep. in Kentucky for years, and the Democratic nominee for state treasurer. I don't know who I'll vote for in 2016. I just wondered the appeal of democrats to yourself. Heck, I'm bored man! Wasn't trying to argue, just wondered why a lot of black people aren't for Carson. My bad for derailing your question.

Not trying I'm independent. Heck, for what its worth my favorite politician is a democrat. One of my old teachers has been a state rep. in Kentucky for years, and the Democratic nominee for state treasurer. I don't know who I'll vote for in 2016. I just wondered the appeal of democrats to yourself. Heck, I'm bored man! Wasn't trying to argue, just wondered why a lot of black people aren't for Carson. My bad for derailing your question.

I like you. You're a good man.

You guys and I know that Jeb is the next prez. There is no stopping him no matter who you align with. Money wins, so we will have a republican congress and a republican white house with the illuminati pulling all the strings behind the curtain and we will be in world war three nuclear melt down annihilation in 6 months. Start your bucket list and say good by to what was a blue and livable planet. The zombies age has arrived.

You guys and I know that Jeb is the next prez. There is no stopping him no matter who you align with. Money wins, so we will have a republican congress and a republican white house with the illuminati pulling all the strings behind the curtain and we will be in world war three nuclear melt down annihilation in 6 months. Start your bucket list and say good by to what was a blue and livable planet. The zombies age has arrived.

Back to sleep!

Details.

Btw. I am opening myself up here to GOP folks.

I am a 28 year old black male. I have a BS and JD (I'm not using the JD atm). I am gainfully employed at a job I love. I will likely make less than $40,000 this year. I rent a home. I don't mind paying my taxes knowing that it is helping the
community and especially those who
are unable to earn a livable wage.

I am supportive of the LBGT movement although I am straight. I love NCAA football, F1 racing, NASCAR, and indycar.

I have been born and raised as a yellow dog democrat.

I've been pretty happy with the Obama administration.

So, what does the GOP have to offer me? I'm willing to listen.

Honestly, what about Obama makes u happy?

hair404a_677734n.jpg

QVC+Red+Carpet+Style+Party+Arrivals+ZyW6C4AyeG1l.jpg
I would vote for the wife though

VN Store

Back