Donald Trump Announcement Speech

Trump will destroy people in debates and would annihilate Hillary.

Like him or not he's very fast on his feet and the only one saying exactly what they feel.

I will probably vote for him over the others.

As always, with time I was proven correct.

I also said Cuomo would be toast too and resign.

Desantis will be the next Republican President in 2024.

Calling it now.

As always, with time I was proven correct.

I also said Cuomo would be toast too and resign.

Desantis will be the next Republican President in 2024.

Calling it now.
Impressive, I don’t think anyone really believed it as early as you called it. As far as Desantis, I would have agreed with you a few months ago. I was hoping he was the guy. But for whatever reason I can’t see him getting out of this hole he has dug here in Florida. I don’t put much faith in the polls but seems like he has been tanking the last two weeks.

*clarification, I’m talking about the Governor race polls here in Florida, maybe he doesn’t need a victory here to run for president.

Reactions: NEO
Impressive, I don’t think anyone really believed it as early as you called it. As far as Desantis, I would have agreed with you a few months ago. I was hoping he was the guy. But for whatever reason I can’t see him getting out of this hole he has dug here in Florida. I don’t put much faith in the polls but seems like he has been tanking the last two weeks.

*clarification, I’m talking about the Governor race polls here in Florida, maybe he doesn’t need a victory here to run for president.

I view him as the pendulum swing going hard the other way against Gov control.

He will pull a lot of moderates.

By the time he runs in 2024 people will be ready for anything that allows them to make a personal choice.

Reactions: MAD and VolinWayne

Mad, i value your opinion but Desantis is good here in the governer's mansion. Are we really going to vote for Crist? My gosh hope not.

Hey fellas serious question:

Why do you, or would you want DeSantis over Haley?

I ask this because i have not researched them and tried to put together each ones platform...prior to being registered or at least prospective candidate, i would think neither has a website etc that tells their stances on most subjects/issues right?

Full disclosure, my wife being a lifelong Christian was 1 of the people who showed me Biblically how men and womens rolls differ. She would tell anyone here that a woman has no place being President nor a Pastor . Women are to be honored, respected, loved "as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for it"...but she says Women are too emotional to be the most powerful person on Earth. They are ABLE...but not IDEAL. Men better suited for the role....as God says Himself.

Anyway....i honestly would support Haley because i think she has a better chance of winning ..WAY moreso if the alternative is Kameltoe. People are getting tired of electing old white dudes, especially these ignorant youth .

What yall think about Haley? DeSantis?

If somebody else is interested, we can make a thread about those 2 sometime down the line and we can all bring info about them and compare/contrast.

*** they seem to be by FAR the 2 most likely. May end up just choosing whose name goes on top of the ticket!! From what i know now, i would definitely vote for them regardless of which of them was in charge

Hey. you have my contact info. reach out to the alum assoc here in Tampa. We meet on the 28th

VN Store

Back