The Impeachment Thread

Yes, it is impeachment worthy imo. It will make it past the House, but the Senate will acquit him. Pelosi didn't cave, she is doing her job. Should he have free reign? I didn't think that was how this was supposed to work in the US. It will not backfire at all, over half the country wants Congress to look in to it. It is split on actually impeaching him or not. Congress should do their job and hold the Executive accountable for abuse of power. Period.

People called for Obama's death before he was even the nominee. Forget the burning, hanging effigies of Obama? People still want him dead. Have you read this forum? I have read posts that openly hoped he and Hillary would "swing from the gallows."

Well, Obama won in an actual landslide, twice. Trump barely won in a tainted election while losing the popular vote. Mitch said his goal was to make Obama a one term President before he even took the oath. They were gunning for Obama from before day one.

Guess you forgot the constant attacks on Michelle? She's a man, Muslim, ugly, "ape-like", and all the other vile **** they said about her and Barack.

Actually, the states of the nation spoke, and said "not her." The people voted loud and clear, and said "yes her" by over three million votes.

As much as Pelosi is hated on here, she is a brilliant politician. She wouldn't have gone down this road unless there was more to the story. Stay tuned.
Please... try to find time to be prayerful...

Simple question:

In your view is it a proper exercise of power for a president to order the AG/foreign governments to conduct criminal investigates of US citizens?

Is that particular US citizen conducting a criminal affair in a foreign country?

Was there coercion to remove an investigating party by a member of the US Government?

I didn't realize there were "changing stories" about the funding. It's certainly a question worthy of an answer. Or a link would suffice.

Granted, I'm not sure it's impeachment worthy. If Trump was the first President to withhold funding as a form of coercion, I'd be shocked. I'm sure it's never happened...

Oh wait. My bad.

Yes, I can tell you who started the nations divisions. Political parties, the media picking sides and politicians that get rich off "sticking it" to the other guy. I can also tell you who is divided. Brainless idiots that toe the party line without ever even doing a hint of research and believe everything they hear on Twitter or Breitbart or CNN. Case in point...

I work with an individual that's a lesbian. No big deal, who you sleep with doesn't concern me. Anyway, we were talking about Chick-fil-A. She says "they don't like my kind there."

Huh? As far as I know they'll take your gay money just as much as a straight person's. "How did you know this?"

"Heard about it. They hate gay people."

"Where?"

"All over Facebook and Twitter. Chick-fil-A hates gay people."

Okay, she's a moron who doesn't do an ounce of research into the matter because it's a well known fact the owner donated to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and believes in traditional marriage. Has nothing to do with the restaurant. Before anyone asks, no, she's not hot...anyway.

Point being, we are rapidly approaching a Balkanization of a lot of individuals because they have zero inclination to actually do the research on the topic at hand and believe what anyone tells them. I remember a movie, Screamers, that came out a long time ago. One quote in particular I will always remember where Peter Weller tells one of the young troopers "You'd fight for any son of a bitch if he convinced you you were right."

People are pretty much wanting to be convinced they are "right" and allow themselves to be divided by politicians that thrive on it and the media which gets their rocks off reporting on it.
The issue is that FCA discriminated against gay Christian athletes. They also donated to the Salvation Army, who has a long history of discriminating against LGBTQ (they had an official at one point that said gays should be murdered). There is also some money floating around that went to group homes that basically said "if you are gay, you are evil." Your lesbian friend was correct in not supporting that restaurant. It is called hate chicken for a reason.

Yes, it is impeachment worthy imo. It will make it past the House, but the Senate will acquit him. Pelosi didn't cave, she is doing her job. Should he have free reign? I didn't think that was how this was supposed to work in the US. It will not backfire at all, over half the country wants Congress to look in to it. It is split on actually impeaching him or not. Congress should do their job and hold the Executive accountable for abuse of power. Period.

People called for Obama's death before he was even the nominee. Forget the burning, hanging effigies of Obama? People still want him dead. Have you read this forum? I have read posts that openly hoped he and Hillary would "swing from the gallows."

Well, Obama won in an actual landslide, twice. Trump barely won in a tainted election while losing the popular vote. Mitch said his goal was to make Obama a one term President before he even took the oath. They were gunning for Obama from before day one.

Guess you forgot the constant attacks on Michelle? She's a man, Muslim, ugly, "ape-like", and all the other vile **** they said about her and Barack.

Actually, the states of the nation spoke, and said "not her." The people voted loud and clear, and said "yes her" by over three million votes.

As much as Pelosi is hated on here, she is a brilliant politician. She wouldn't have gone down this road unless there was more to the story. Stay tuned.

Did the burning and hanging effigies of Obama get much press? How quickly was the Trump head spread across the media?

No, it's not impeachment worthy. Not before you actually read the complaint, read the transcript (verbatim, not Schiff-like) and see what the situation is. She appointed that impeachment committee before any of that came out.

Suspicious, no? Like she finally gave in.

Now, Mitch did say he wanted to make Obama a one term President. But I don't recall him gunning for impeachment before he even took office. Shall I start posting articles showing how many Democrats called for impeachment before President Trump was inaugurated? There are quite a few, though likely buried 50 pages deep on a Google search at this point. Regardless, how many times were articles of impeachment introduced in the House during Obama's Presidency?

If you're equating what some mouthbreathers on here say about Michelle Obama as the opinion of the general public of the United States, I'm thinking you need to get out more.

Regardless of the popular vote, the people using the proxy of the Electoral College voted him in. Lest you forget, Al Gore also won the popular vote. Probably a good thing he didn't win since he's turned into a hypocritical moonbat...anyway.

I think you're giving Pelosi more credit at the moment than she deserves. I do think she's a canny politician. I don't think she has complete control of the party at this point.

Only dims are “bright” enough to ignore actual wrongdoings of others if it gives them a glimmer of hope to get rid of their mean president that hurts their feelings.

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
The issue is that FCA discriminated against gay Christian athletes. They also donated to the Salvation Army, who has a long history of discriminating against LGBTQ (they had an official at one point that said gays should be murdered). There is also some money floating around that went to group homes that basically said "if you are gay, you are evil." Your lesbian friend was correct in not supporting that restaurant. It is called hate chicken for a reason.

Dude...

And? Blacks will do Pete way worse and it won’t be for religious beliefs.

Reactions: volfanjustin
Did the burning and hanging effigies of Obama get much press? How quickly was the Trump head spread across the media?

No, it's not impeachment worthy. Not before you actually read the complaint, read the transcript (verbatim, not Schiff-like) and see what the situation is. She appointed that impeachment committee before any of that came out.

Suspicious, no? Like she finally gave in.

Now, Mitch did say he wanted to make Obama a one term President. But I don't recall him gunning for impeachment before he even took office. Shall I start posting articles showing how many Democrats called for impeachment before President Trump was inaugurated? There are quite a few, though likely buried 50 pages deep on a Google search at this point. Regardless, how many times were articles of impeachment introduced in the House during Obama's Presidency?

If you're equating what some mouthbreathers on here say about Michelle Obama as the opinion of the general public of the United States, I'm thinking you need to get out more.

Regardless of the popular vote, the people using the proxy of the Electoral College voted him in. Lest you forget, Al Gore also won the popular vote. Probably a good thing he didn't win since he's turned into a hypocritical moonbat...anyway.

I think you're giving Pelosi more credit at the moment than she deserves. I do think she's a canny politician. I don't think she has complete control of the party at this point.

More process complaints.

The substance of what is coming to light about Trump's abuse of office is what matters, not when she announced versus when the transcript was released. Trump admits what is plain on the paper -- he asked a foreign leader to help him in defeating his likely 2020 opponent.

More process complaints.

The substance of what is coming to light about Trump's abuse of office is what matters, not when she announced versus when the transcript was released. Trump admits what is plain on the paper -- he asked a foreign leader to help him in defeating his likely 2020 opponent.

EFg-kbEXoAAcScQ.jpg

More process complaints.

Uh huh...

More process complaints.

Should the chief executive abdicate his duty to look into foreign election interference just because Biden is running? How would you feel if Biden was not running?

VN Store

Back