The Impeachment Thread

We are fractured. I can't disagree with that.

I don't think this is a BS charge. Folks on the left and right are saying this needs to be looked at. There is a pretty even split among Americans on whether Trump should be impeached, per numerous polls.

I can say the same for the way Republicans acted since 2008 after Obama was elected. And still act to this day. It appalls many people still.

I completely disagree with your assertion that no President has been as viciously attacked as Trump. Do you not remember the burning effigies of Obama hanging from a noose? Do you not still lurk on this board?

I can say he brought it on himself. He didn't have to do all this shady crap. He chose to do it. Trump is in control of himself. He absolutely brought this on himself with the way he acts, speaks, and the things he would like to do.

The nation is already fractured. It was fractured from the day he decided to run. That is how he ran his campaign. This is how he runs his White House. He is not worried one bit about unity. He wants the fracture to exist. He wants an us vs. them narrative. It is what got him in the White House to begin with. And what might keep him there next year with the same tactics if he is sadly reelected.

Like he said, you see what you want to see. Obama was as corrupt and shady as any president that has ever been. He was a terrible president that the weak “feelz” crowd adored because he told them what they wanted to hear.

Uncle Joe said he never spoke with Hunter about Burisma. Here he is with Hunter and another BoD.

View attachment 228514
And here is a picture of Trump with a hooker:
180112185625-stormy-daniels-trump-exlarge-169.jpg

Reactions: hjeagle1vol
We are fractured. I can't disagree with that.

I don't think this is a BS charge. Folks on the left and right are saying this needs to be looked at. There is a pretty even split among Americans on whether Trump should be impeached, per numerous polls.

I can say the same for the way Republicans acted since 2008 after Obama was elected. And still act to this day. It appalls many people still.

I completely disagree with your assertion that no President has been as viciously attacked as Trump. Do you not remember the burning effigies of Obama hanging from a noose? Do you not still lurk on this board?

I can say he brought it on himself. He didn't have to do all this shady crap. He chose to do it. Trump is in control of himself. He absolutely brought this on himself with the way he acts, speaks, and the things he would like to do.

The nation is already fractured. It was fractured from the day he decided to run. That is how he ran his campaign. This is how he runs his White House. He is not worried one bit about unity. He wants the fracture to exist. He wants an us vs. them narrative. It is what got him in the White House to begin with. And what might keep him there next year with the same tactics if he is sadly reelected.

Looked at? Sure. Impeachment worthy? Are you ****ing serious? Hearings in Congress are fine. But you don't light that impeachment match next to the open can of gasoline without expecting fire. Face facts, Pelosi caved. She bowed to the pressure from the extremists in her party for this impeachment. She knows, or damn well should, this will backfire on them in a huge way next year with or without President Trump being removed. What do Democrats think? President Trump is going to pull a Colonel Nathan Jessup and scream "You damn right I did!" during the trial?

And no, Obama was never viciously attacked like this. Not even close to this level. Don't even compare the two. Good grief, Zep, people have been and continue to openly calling for President Trump's death. Have you forgotten the bloody head? The murder on the music video? Countless other times? Not even close to Obama.

You can't say he brought it on himself. Since the day the election results came out, Democrats have been gunning for him. Before he was even sworn in they were talking about impeachment. Did they talk about that with Obama? Or was it just political stonewalling while he was in office not to allow his agenda to move forward? Show me where sitting Representatives or Senators openly called for his impeachment before Obama was even inaugurated. But they did go after Trump. With nothing but hatred and spite in what little hearts they have, they went after him from day one. They not only went after him, they went after his family. Liberals tried to destroy his daughter's livelihood for no other reason that pure spite and immaturity. You think a man like him is going to stand for that?

Yes, the fracture was there when he was elected. But you forgot one tiny point. The people if this nation spoke. And their words were "not her." Don't try to claim the "divide" caused anything less than his election to office. That's what Democrats are missing. Except Pelosi. I think she knows. And on her way out (I don't see her being around more than maybe another term, maybe two before retiring) she can sit back and say "I told you so..." As I stated about one of our former clients some time back, you can tell a child "don't touch that hot pan" only so many times before you finally let them learn the hard way.

Like he said, you see what you want to see. Obama was as corrupt and shady as any president that has ever been. He was a terrible president that the weak “feelz” crowd adored because he told them what they wanted to hear.
You didn't address anything he brought up or that I brought up. You just went the easy way and Muh Obama, feelz argument. Odd you ignored the last bit of my post.

I think you are addressing the elephant in the room question.

Why hasn't the media started pulling that string? Didn't Biden himself brag about stopping the funding to Ukraine? Why aren't these questions being asked?

Here's two non-biased articles on the matter.

FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

Solomon: These once-secret memos cast doubt on Joe Biden's Ukraine story

Now, who's actually causing the rift? When did it start? Who keeps it going?

There are the real questions.

So, you believe Trump's changing story on why the funding was held up, or maybe it doesn't matter why?

I'll just say "welcome back" for now, but if you want to tell me who you think started the nation's divisions, I'll hear you out.

So, you believe Trump's changing story on why the funding was held up, or maybe it doesn't matter why?

I'll just say "welcome back" for now, but if you want to tell me who you think started the nation's divisions, I'll hear you out.
Didn't you know that "I'm gone for good this time." really just means "I'll be back to annoy you again in 4 months." to conservatives?

Reactions: MontyPython
Looked at? Sure. Impeachment worthy? Are you ****ing serious? Hearings in Congress are fine. But you don't light that impeachment match next to the open can of gasoline without expecting fire. Face facts, Pelosi caved. She bowed to the pressure from the extremists in her party for this impeachment. She knows, or damn well should, this will backfire on them in a huge way next year with or without President Trump being removed. What do Democrats think? President Trump is going to pull a Colonel Nathan Jessup and scream "You damn right I did!" during the trial?

And no, Obama was never viciously attacked like this. Not even close to this level. Don't even compare the two. Good grief, Zep, people have been and continue to openly calling for President Trump's death. Have you forgotten the bloody head? The murder on the music video? Countless other times? Not even close to Obama.

You can't say he brought it on himself. Since the day the election results came out, Democrats have been gunning for him. Before he was even sworn in they were talking about impeachment. Did they talk about that with Obama? Or was it just political stonewalling while he was in office not to allow his agenda to move forward? Show me where sitting Representatives or Senators openly called for his impeachment before Obama was even inaugurated. But they did go after Trump. With nothing but hatred and spite in what little hearts they have, they went after him from day one. They not only went after him, they went after his family. Liberals tried to destroy his daughter's livelihood for no other reason that pure spite and immaturity. You think a man like him is going to stand for that?

Yes, the fracture was there when he was elected. But you forgot one tiny point. The people if this nation spoke. And their words were "not her." Don't try to claim the "divide" caused anything less than his election to office. That's what Democrats are missing. Except Pelosi. I think she knows. And on her way out (I don't see her being around more than maybe another term, maybe two before retiring) she can sit back and say "I told you so..." As I stated about one of our former clients some time back, you can tell a child "don't touch that hot pan" only so many times before you finally let them learn the hard way.
Yes, it is impeachment worthy imo. It will make it past the House, but the Senate will acquit him. Pelosi didn't cave, she is doing her job. Should he have free reign? I didn't think that was how this was supposed to work in the US. It will not backfire at all, over half the country wants Congress to look in to it. It is split on actually impeaching him or not. Congress should do their job and hold the Executive accountable for abuse of power. Period.

People called for Obama's death before he was even the nominee. Forget the burning, hanging effigies of Obama? People still want him dead. Have you read this forum? I have read posts that openly hoped he and Hillary would "swing from the gallows."

Well, Obama won in an actual landslide, twice. Trump barely won in a tainted election while losing the popular vote. Mitch said his goal was to make Obama a one term President before he even took the oath. They were gunning for Obama from before day one.

Guess you forgot the constant attacks on Michelle? She's a man, Muslim, ugly, "ape-like", and all the other vile **** they said about her and Barack.

Actually, the states of the nation spoke, and said "not her." The people voted loud and clear, and said "yes her" by over three million votes.

As much as Pelosi is hated on here, she is a brilliant politician. She wouldn't have gone down this road unless there was more to the story. Stay tuned.

I didn't realize there were "changing stories" about the funding. It's certainly a question worthy of an answer. Or a link would suffice.

Granted, I'm not sure it's impeachment worthy. If Trump was the first President to withhold funding as a form of coercion, I'd be shocked. I'm sure it's never happened...

Oh wait. My bad.

Yes, I can tell you who started the nations divisions. Political parties, the media picking sides and politicians that get rich off "sticking it" to the other guy. I can also tell you who is divided. Brainless idiots that toe the party line without ever even doing a hint of research and believe everything they hear on Twitter or Breitbart or CNN. Case in point...

I work with an individual that's a lesbian. No big deal, who you sleep with doesn't concern me. Anyway, we were talking about Chick-fil-A. She says "they don't like my kind there."

Huh? As far as I know they'll take your gay money just as much as a straight person's. "How did you know this?"

"Heard about it. They hate gay people."

"Where?"

"All over Facebook and Twitter. Chick-fil-A hates gay people."

Okay, she's a moron who doesn't do an ounce of research into the matter because it's a well known fact the owner donated to the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and believes in traditional marriage. Has nothing to do with the restaurant. Before anyone asks, no, she's not hot...anyway.

Point being, we are rapidly approaching a Balkanization of a lot of individuals because they have zero inclination to actually do the research on the topic at hand and believe what anyone tells them. I remember a movie, Screamers, that came out a long time ago. One quote in particular I will always remember where Peter Weller tells one of the young troopers "You'd fight for any son of a bitch if he convinced you you were right."

People are pretty much wanting to be convinced they are "right" and allow themselves to be divided by politicians that thrive on it and the media which gets their rocks off reporting on it.

You mean like the Weissman Report LOL...are you even serious with that question?

They still do not get that this is about foreign intervention in the 2016 election. You know, the aspects that Mueller did not even touch on. Yet they think they are immune to any counter investigation, just cause Biden was VP.

Yes, it is impeachment worthy imo. It will make it past the House, but the Senate will acquit him. Pelosi didn't cave, she is doing her job. Should he have free reign? I didn't think that was how this was supposed to work in the US. It will not backfire at all, over half the country wants Congress to look in to it. It is split on actually impeaching him or not. Congress should do their job and hold the Executive accountable for abuse of power. Period.

People called for Obama's death before he was even the nominee. Forget the burning, hanging effigies of Obama? People still want him dead. Have you read this forum? I have read posts that openly hoped he and Hillary would "swing from the gallows."

Well, Obama won in an actual landslide, twice. Trump barely won in a tainted election while losing the popular vote. Mitch said his goal was to make him a one term President before he even took the oath. They were gunning for him from before day one.

Guess you forgot the constant attacks on Michelle? She's a man, Muslim, ugly, "ape-like", and all the other vile **** they said about her and Barack.

Actually, the states of the nation spoke, and said "not her." The people voted loud and clear, and said "yes her" by over three million votes.

As much as Pelosi is hated on here, she is a brilliant politician. She wouldn't have gone down this road unless there was more to the story. Stay tuned.
It was timed to coincide with the election year.

VN Store

Back