The Impeachment Thread

I don't think I saw this kind of meltdown by the trumpers throughout the whole of the Mueller investigation. I think they know he's been caught with his pants down and are desperately hoping to change the conversation through tactical denial and redirection.

Meltdown? Hey, we're having fun now. No worries, you got him this time. Right. A lot of us never liked Trump in the first place ... guess you could call it a win win ... your side is going to discover they opened Pandora's box. If you didn't notice, there's signs of life in the GOP ... something we haven't seen in a while ... sorta like when a new QB trotted out this last weekend. Remember the Yamamoto line when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve." Your side might really want to consider whether it's winning a meaningless battle or the war. Only you guys could actually manage to turn Trump into an underdog that people root for ... that's a really amazing feat.

What is a "formal impeachment procedure?" An impeachment is what nancy Pelosi says it is, no vote is needed despite Trump saying so.

Seriously, Trump can't spell Constitution, why would you think he knows what's in it?

Article I, Section 2 of the Constitution states: "The House of Representatives shall [choose] their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment."
Will it include parodies? We know how they love them some parodies.

Maybe Mueller will make a cameo appearance. I can’t wait.

Reactions: AirVol and AM64
Meltdown? Hey, we're having fun now. No worries, you got him this time. Right. A lot of us never liked Trump in the first place ... guess you could call it a win win ... your side is going to discover they opened Pandora's box. If you didn't notice, there's signs of life in the GOP ... something we haven't seen in a while ... sorta like when a new QB trotted out this last weekend. Remember the Yamamoto line when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? "I fear we have awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with a terrible resolve." Your side might really want to consider whether it's winning a meaningless battle or the war. Only you guys could actually manage to turn Trump into an underdog that people root for ... that's a really amazing feat.

Who is my side? I don't GAS if Biden/Sanders/Warren or Trump have to break rocks. I hope they all get swallowed by a sinkhole.

The GOP is a trainwreck right now, don't fool yourself - a few congressmen and senators profiteering off of the unrest is par for the course. Truthfully, I don't understand the point of the rest of your post - rambling.

Reactions: tvolsfan
deflection.
Septic, the Post Umpire

iu

Reactions: AM64
Deflation
Dictation
Digestion
Direction
What are we doing? Posting single words trying to sound intelligent?

Intelligent? Is that what my one word observation of your post sounded like to you?

Who is my side? I don't GAS if Biden/Sanders/Warren or Trump have to break rocks. I hope they all get swallowed by a sinkhole.

The GOP is a trainwreck right now, don't fool yourself - a few congressmen and senators profiteering off of the unrest is par for the course. Truthfully, I don't understand the point of the rest of your post - rambling.

Yeah. How could I forget; you're just a troublemaking troll ... sorta like dealing with double sided tape, but not quite because one side is definitely stickier.

Reactions: Jxn Vol

VN Store

Back